First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New member, owned Ford trucks, happy with them but want to downsize. I have a 17 yo Jeep Wrangler that I use as a daily driver in preference to my 2022 F150, because of its small size and ease of parking. I also enjoy driving it, sometimes light off road. There is a new 2023 Bronce Wildtrak at the local dealer that has been on lot for a few months that is 1,ooo off MSRP with a few more incentives worth a few hundred in accessories. Larger than the Wrangler but smaller than F150 SuperCrew, seems sized about right. Loaded with options. I'll be doing liht/moderate off road, less than 15% of use. Have looked a videos, 5 things I hate/love about Bronco, etc. Seen other Texas Ford dealers with up to 3,000 of MSRP, on new 2023 Wildtraks in stock. 90% of driving is alone. Like look and size of 2Dr.....and its 16" shorter and on the lot (tho' there are some nice 2022 Wildtrac 4 Drs available in area...My other car is a good sized SUV for carrying capacity and my brother in law is up the street with his pick up. Have any of y'all wrestled with 2/4DR decision....again I look at size and ease of manouvering as things I really like about the Jeep, so I lean to 2 Dr....Thank You, signed, wondering in Central Texas
A picture is worth a 1000 words.
IMG_9836.jpeg
IMG_9529.jpeg
Sponsored

Sozzy1269

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2door, 2012 Raptor, 2017 f350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

20240126_133452.jpg

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door all the way, and I debated this for awhile. I had a 2 door Jeep when I was young for a few months, but mostly a truck, a XJ 4 door, then a 4 door JK and JL. The Bronco in a 2 door is the perfect dimensions as opposed to a 2 door JL/jeep. I've taken the back seats out, and can fit mtn bikes, all of my camping gear, cooler, etc. for a weekend in it.

The other nice thing is the 2 door has more room, significantly more room than a 2 door Jeep in the front seats depth and width wise. The 2 door is a blast to drive, I'm getting over 20 mpg, and the manual in it is superior to the Jeep as well.

Oh, and it looks much better than the 4 door.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only true negative of the 2D is the lack of aftermarket accessories due to companies catering to the larger 4D take rate. However, the superior coolness one experiences in the 2D instantly neutralizes that issue.

Sponsored

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Team 2 door all the way… for most of the reasons previously listed!

IMG_5543.jpeg

IMG_4768.jpeg

IMG_4553.jpeg

IMG_4588.jpeg

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP

Dan Chapman

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man I wrestled with this decision forever, teas painful!!! If I were in the situation you are in with other vehicles for packing more people or stuff….id go 2dr for the fun.

My Bronco was my only ride so I opted for 4dr for the space. No regrets with the decision…until I see a sweet 2dr drive by!!

Honestly though, I don’t think you could go wrong with either choice!
Thank you!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Dan Chapman

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All MY23s and 24s have Hoss 3.0, in MY22.5 it was an option. It's a upgraded steering rack, Fox shocks, and a rear sway bar on a 2 door. Back in MY22.5 it was included on the window sticker since it wasn't standard.
I went to the dealer and stuck my head under the car I'm buying 2023 Wildtrak, it has FOX Shock. Thank you, Dan

EasternSierra

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, it's GPS, but I don't know what bragging about having three navigational systems was doing in there.
Probably meant German shorthaired pointers which makes a whole lot more sense if you're talking about interior space.