First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unless you need to use the rear seat, 2 dr. You'll have to decide though. Everyone has different opinions.
I even ripped my rear seats out, I have a super crew F-150 if I want to bring along everyone/everything (including the 2 door Bronco).
Sponsored

Gregus73

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Silverado 2500 HC, 2023 Bronco Heritage, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Too me 2 door looks better and my first choice.
Needed the extra space and still love the look of the 4 door.

Either way, the Bronco is still a great choice.

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The rear seats on a 2 door are, for all intent and purpose, useless for human transportation. So not really a family car.
I disagree. I have ridden in the back of my 2 door just to see what it's like. There's plenty of room for me. I'm roughly 6 feet tall and not a slim guy. It's kind of a chore getting in and out, though, and if you're not careful you can bang your head on the rear crossbar. So I guess it's intended for shorter folks only, but a full size adult can ride back there if necessary.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I disagree. I have ridden in the back of my 2 door just to see what it's like. There's plenty of room for me. I'm roughly 6 feet tall and not a slim guy. It's kind of a chore getting in and out, though, and if you're not careful you can bang your head on the rear crossbar. So I guess it's intended for shorter folks only, but a full size adult can ride back there if necessary.
Full size adults fit fine in the rear seats; plus size, not so much.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's a no-brainer...

2Dr all the way.

Sponsored

subiefiles

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Bronco Heritage (also ‘23 Maverick Lariat)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
For me it was the functionality of the rear floor. On the 2dr with the seats out, it’s a flat door. On the 4dr there is a hump and the floor isn’t flat.

Overall in length both rigs aren’t very big. Initially I was concerned the 4door wouldn’t fit in my garage but it’s actually shorter in overall length than my current Maverick. So I was leaning 4door until I saw the rear floor

plus I’m just 1 person (no family) so what do I need a 4 door for? I’ll just pull the rear seats and use it like a pickup

Onestepmore

Badlands
First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New member, owned Ford trucks, happy with them but want to downsize. I have a 17 yo Jeep Wrangler that I use as a daily driver in preference to my 2022 F150, because of its small size and ease of parking. I also enjoy driving it, sometimes light off road. There is a new 2023 Bronce Wildtrak at the local dealer that has been on lot for a few months that is 1,ooo off MSRP with a few more incentives worth a few hundred in accessories. Larger than the Wrangler but smaller than F150 SuperCrew, seems sized about right. Loaded with options. I'll be doing liht/moderate off road, less than 15% of use. Have looked a videos, 5 things I hate/love about Bronco, etc. Seen other Texas Ford dealers with up to 3,000 of MSRP, on new 2023 Wildtraks in stock. 90% of driving is alone. Like look and size of 2Dr.....and its 16" shorter and on the lot (tho' there are some nice 2022 Wildtrac 4 Drs available in area...My other car is a good sized SUV for carrying capacity and my brother in law is up the street with his pick up. Have any of y'all wrestled with 2/4DR decision....again I look at size and ease of manouvering as things I really like about the Jeep, so I lean to 2 Dr....Thank You, signed, wondering in Central Texas
If you have kids a four door i a must in my opinion...I'm 69 and putting my Grandkids in my 2023 2 door is unbearable!!! I love my 20 door 10 speed auto with 2.7 twin turbo...way faster and more fun to drive than my 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2 door Rubicon by all means. I also love sasquatch package. It's just my wife and I now so 2 door is Great!!!

Sponsored

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
New member, owned Ford trucks, happy with them but want to downsize. I have a 17 yo Jeep Wrangler that I use as a daily driver in preference to my 2022 F150, because of its small size and ease of parking. I also enjoy driving it, sometimes light off road. There is a new 2023 Bronce Wildtrak at the local dealer that has been on lot for a few months that is 1,ooo off MSRP with a few more incentives worth a few hundred in accessories. Larger than the Wrangler but smaller than F150 SuperCrew, seems sized about right. Loaded with options. I'll be doing liht/moderate off road, less than 15% of use. Have looked a videos, 5 things I hate/love about Bronco, etc. Seen other Texas Ford dealers with up to 3,000 of MSRP, on new 2023 Wildtraks in stock. 90% of driving is alone. Like look and size of 2Dr.....and its 16" shorter and on the lot (tho' there are some nice 2022 Wildtrac 4 Drs available in area...My other car is a good sized SUV for carrying capacity and my brother in law is up the street with his pick up. Have any of y'all wrestled with 2/4DR decision....again I look at size and ease of manouvering as things I really like about the Jeep, so I lean to 2 Dr....Thank You, signed, wondering in Central Texas
Hi Dan
I never considered the 4 door. The door has slightly longer doors. Easier to get in if you're long legged. No one has ever been in the back seats other that my 2 pups.
Mine is a 22 Base. Just turned 10k miles today. No problems whatsoever.
Paul in AZ. (grew up in Odessa)

DBX2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; '23 F150 reg cab 5.0, custom interior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
if you don't have to worry about cargo, additional space and folks in and out of the back seat frequently then you will really enjoy the 2dr
Similar wrestle. Had several 2dr wranglers; thought we needed (reasonable) room for 4 though it’s only husband, wife, large dog. Have a 2-car garage for our daily vehicles and wanted to maximize the space; rarely need to drive with more passengers (“let them drive themselves” - lol).
IMO the 4D = utilitarian
2D = FUN!

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All comes down if you want to use it to haul people and cargo. Four-door wise it handles and drives great and a blast to drive.

Scoop

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '74, '76, & '78 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When the first order banks opened I ordered a 2-door BaseSquatch 2.7 AMB - it just looked proportioned right! I cancelled that order due to other circumstance. Fast forward a couple years and a '22 4 door BadSquatch 2.7 VB presented itself. I jumped on it and have absolutely no regrets going 4-door. We've done several cross country trips and extra room is a big plus. The extra wheelbase is good on the road and, in most situations, on the trails too.

Ford Bronco 2Dr or 4?  New Member IMG_3373.JPG
Sponsored