First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OBX sits too low with small tires and little lift...and the running board makes the effect even worse. No black fenders to break up the low rider appearance is what ruins the truck.
Hope we see a Slammed OBX someday so we can watch the Sparks shooting out the back ?

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was never enamored with the original....or the Bronco II. So, I have no lingering nostalgia that pulls me towards the "real" Bronco.
I am actually more of a car guy, and would prefer a Mustang......but, not as a daily driver in Michigan winters...and it is not practical enough if I have to have passengers.
I am a Ford fan, and was intrigued with the return of the Bronco.
I find that it ticks a lot of the boxes on my checklist of needs/wants.
I would actually consider the Mustang Mach-E...but I don't feel that there is enough infrastructure to support them just yet. Maybe some time down the road....
If you charge every night, the Mach-E should be fine as a commuter car. Do you plan on driving more than 300 miles without stopping often? I drove 2 different VOLTs for 6 years and a rarely had any issues with range anxiety. The Mach-E range is over engineered for a use case that only happens 2% of the time.

The last time I went over 300miles, I rented a mini-van from Enterprise.... It was super cheap, even one way and saved me from wear and tear on my car.

Weird how some will pay $100/Month for a bigger/more capable car than they need. But they could save that money and just rent 2x/year for the long trips at maybe $500 total/year.

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s a fickle folk; but kind at the core. Lot of people on here been down this road for a LONG time.. they’ve waited a while for this dream to come to fruition so please understand they just want more; more information, communication, and visual representations, of their dream. Appreciate the shit outta these pics; we all do. And if a fuzzy shot of a BaseSquatch leaves a bittersweet taste in one of our mouthes, please know, it’s because Ford has given us so little in terms of visual aids. At least that’s where my saltiness comes from.
Onward.. to BroncSummer, and beyond.
It's not only the pics, they're also taking the opportunity to sh$t on others model choices. Buy what ever model suites you and let the rest of us do the same.

Sponsored

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you charge every night, the Mach-E should be fine as a commuter car. Do you plan on driving more than 300 miles without stopping often? I drove 2 different VOLTs for 6 years and a rarely had any issues with range anxiety. The Mach-E range is over engineered for a use case that only happens 2% of the time.

The last time I went over 300miles, I rented a mini-van from Enterprise.... It was super cheap, even one way and saved me from wear and tear on my car.

Weird how some will pay $100/Month for a bigger/more capable car than they need. But they could save that money and just rent 2x/year for the long trips at maybe $500 total/year.
I don't plan on regularly driving past the range...but I do take trips and vacations and prefer to drive cross-country. Were I to take a Mach-E...I would need to know that there is charging available along the way and at the destination.
I am just not ready for that yet.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the pictures. Better than I would have done.

Mostly from this thread I keep thinking that picture of the base black 2dr looks so nice for so cheap. Throw on some Cragars and I would feel young (almost) again.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the pictures. Better than I would have done.

Mostly from this thread I keep thinking that picture of the base black 2dr looks so nice for so cheap. Throw on some Cragars and I would feel young (almost) again.
My Bronco will be my main squeeze so I'm throwing everything in it

But in the theoretical future, let's say in 10 years. I can see me getting an electric daily driver to save the planet n all... and have a 2dr base Bronco for the 'fun'

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

B11D393B-2B1D-438D-B052-CEB05D7BB20B.jpeg

Are those white handles? I've only seen these on the CG. I still like the idea of them with a white top.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hope we see a Slammed OBX someday so we can watch the Sparks shooting out the back ?
But how would they do it? It would be a SERIOUS channelling!

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s shadow black. I was actually working on that photo this morning in MS Paint posted a few pages ago in this very thread. It’s black
I kept looking at it after you said it was black. Initially I thought it was still AMB , but after staring at it I think you are right, but darn if that color doesn't do that in photos. I thought AMB was too dark when I first saw it and in some ways it still is, but nothing pops blue on steroids like AMB when the bright light hits it. It is practically always sunny where I live, so much so that I do not use the pano roof on my f-150 much because it becomes a greenhouse. But that goes in AMB's favor. So I am on the bubble between that and CG. It is really frustrating that I can not find a ford dealer around here that an AMB vehicle in stock to look at in person. Have you seen it in person?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you seen it in person?
Yes, i posted videos of it on an F250. It's incredible in person. It honestly feels like it should be a $500 upcharge. Lots of depth and brilliancy in certain conditions. Search F250 AMB, or F250 antimatter.