Sponsored

35s on stock Badlands wheels without rubbing -- what's minimum size spacer needed?

BRONCSY

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, when my factory 33s wear out I would like to replace with BF Goodrich K02 315/70R17 tires and keep my stock Badlands wheels. I plan on doing a 2" leveling kit. I was curious if anyone knew the minimum thickness spacer that would allow me to run that size tire without rubbing. I do occasionally wheel it on the trails in Florida. I do worry about thick spacers.
Sponsored

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would get 25mm spacers if you plan to air down. There are a few threads about this.

Ultimately new wheels with 0-30mm offset is the "safest".

tractorcrusher

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have 35s on my BD with no lift or leveling, only removed the crash bars in the front wheel wells. There is only slight rubbing at full lock. If you want to guarantee no rubbing I bet you could get away with 10-15 mm but you might not need any at all with the leveling.

OP
OP

BRONCSY

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 35s on my BD with no lift or leveling, only removed the crash bars in the front wheel wells. There is only slight rubbing at full lock. If you want to guarantee no rubbing I bet you could get away with 10-15 mm but you might not need any at all with the leveling.
Do you have your stock wheels though? That seems to be the debate is if the offset of the stock Badlands wheels is enough to allow the 35s to fit without rubbing.

tractorcrusher

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have your stock wheels though? That seems to be the debate is if the offset of the stock Badlands wheels is enough to allow the 35s to fit without rubbing.
Yes, factory BD 17" steelies.
Sponsored