Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey, just did a review of the 3W floor mats for the 2 door. They fit great, and look even better with the design in them. 4 Door ones are just as good, and have a bonus picture of a Bronco on the back mat (no room on the 2 door one)..... Here is the review.....
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting.

On the rear mats, they appear to have the same provisions as the fronts to snap onto a post to prevent movement. Are they functional or just molded into the rubber? I realize there are no posts in the rear but they could be added if the mats themselves had the snap. Can’t tell from the pictures.

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for posting.

On the rear mats, they appear to have the same provisions as the fronts to snap onto a post to prevent movement. Are they functional or just molded into the rubber? I realize there are no posts in the rear but they could be added if the mats themselves had the snap. Can’t tell from the pictures.
They are there, and functional. I have the carpeted floor from the factory, so I wonder if the washout floor that is available on other models has the snaps. I guess you could put in snaps to hold it, but don't think they are needed. They (3W) did a real good job of forming these, so they don't move when installed. Hope that answers your question......

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are there, and functional. I have the carpeted floor from the factory, so I wonder if the washout floor that is available on other models has the snaps. I guess you could put in snaps to hold it, but don't think they are needed. They (3W) did a real good job of forming these, so they don't move when installed. Hope that answers your question......
I have the washout floors and there are no posts for the rear seats. That’s the issue, the mats slide everywhere. Probably could attach a post and use them.

Does the backside of the mats have nubs or are they smooth?

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the washout floors and there are no posts for the rear seats. That’s the issue, the mats slide everywhere. Probably could attach a post and use them.

Does the backside of the mats have nubs or are they smooth?
If you put in posts, they would stay in place I am sure. They don't slide in my truck (carpeted), but just the molding sure helps. They are tightly molded.
They are smooth, but also have grooves where they were molded. I know your floor is slippery rubber, but if you get some industrial grade (3M) velcro, that should hold any sliding that would happen. You could still washout the floor, and the mats would stick over and over.
I will try and take a pic of the backside of the mats in the next few days, as it is raining here until the weekend, and darker than normal. Just another day on the "Wet Coast".....
Sponsored