TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just now spoke to my dealer rep handling the Bronco orders. He told me that he had originally been allocated 113 (he told me that back in January as well), but Ford told him last week that he will only be getting 61 for 2021! Do any of you know if any of your dealers have been cut back on allocations as well?
Was told by my dealership SM that the initial allocation number they received was an estimate. When they received the actual allocation number it was a bit lower than the estimate. Technically they didn't cut the allocation, but it was a little lower than they thought it would be.
Sponsored

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No Iā€™m saying youā€™re 100% wrong that all scheduled builds were priority.

Many FEs were scheduled, myself included, and it wasnā€™t possible for a dealership to mark a FE order as priority. So many of us that have been scheduled are not priority orders.

Comms directly from Ford confirm what Iā€™m saying in another thread. The first Thursday of each scheduling cycle is mostly dedicated to FEs. In this case, it was FEs and priority. First week of next cycle will be the same.
Again whether you knew it or not they were. And yes, regular orders will now follow, and may have been emailed yesterday also, but priorities went out first. We are talking the same thing here. You just have a problem with whom was THE VERY FIRST. Semantics, and homey don't play that.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Again whether you knew it or not they were. And yes, regular orders will now follow, and may have been emailed yesterday also, but priorities went out first. We are talking the same thing here. You just have a problem with whom was THE VERY FIRST. Semantics, and homey don't play that.
Your info is wrong according to multiple comms from Ford corporate, but whatevs! Iā€™m sure your dealer knows whatā€™s up šŸ˜‚

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your info is wrong according to multiple comms from Ford corporate, but whatevs! Iā€™m sure your dealer knows whatā€™s up šŸ˜‚
If that's the case your wife should tell us all where we stand. Right? The privileged.

Sponsored

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got the build email too - week of June 14. I'm really surprised because I didn't made my reservation until March 23. Assumed I would have to wait until late this year at the earliest. My order is pretty basic: Big Bend, 4 door, automatic, non-squash, 2.3L, mid package, MIC top, step rails. No idea if my dealer made me a priority order - if they did they didn't tell me about it. I guess there's some hope for late orderers!
This looks like my exact build, just no step rails. I'm in AZ, no email yet, hoping soon.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All accounts here, Dealer Priority 2 and some FE (not sure if they were 2's) were scheduled this week, next week it's fill in the blanks. Do we know of any priority 10's that got picked up?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have we determined if the Ford Pass email is any indication on when weā€™ll receive the email with the build date?
Seems to be no correlation.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Next week is for the same build weeks. I'm wondering if this week was for Priority 1 orders, and next week fills the remaining spots.
My dealer got his priority ordered this week as well as his mannequin. Next week are other.

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All accounts here, Dealer Priority 2 and some FE (not sure if they were 2's) were scheduled this week, next week it's fill in the blanks. Do we know of any priority 10's that got picked up?
I was a priority 10. Got a VIN but no production date yet.

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

anyone have a guess as to how many units they can typically get out the door the first month of production?

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I moved my 7/13 10:13pm reservation from a smaller dealer to a very large dealer. Probably was a mistake on my part.
Not sure, I think its a gamble. I tried contacting my dealer, even talking to the district manager who emailed the dealer and ZERO response. The reason I say its a gamble is that you may have been 25th in line but maybe they were allotted 20 Broncos?
My dealer was allotted 150 Broncos and my 7/14 reservation put me at 113/150 after the no shows and MY 2022 people bowed out. So I'm pretty sure I will get a MY 2021, but it may not be until Sept or Oct. I can wait.
Sponsored