First Name
Yvetta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just don’t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably won’t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isn’t getting better.
Your Not Alone ..We probably will not see outside till Next year as well 😥
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You ordered 2/5?? 22????????????????? And you weep already.

Good luck to ya. Need to hang around a bit and read some truly sad stories. Sorry, yours ain't one.

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am beginning to think I'll have to re-order (again) for MY23. Never in my wildest nightmares did I think this would be a possibility. Base 2dr non-squatch 2.3L manual. Reservation 11/2020, order 3/2021, re-order for MY22 10/2021. No build scheduled.

Steph

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Mustang Bullitt, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just don’t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably won’t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isn’t getting better.
My Big Bend soft top has been on "awaiting shipment" status for 6 weeks now. Does anyone think it's actually still waiting for parts or is the shortage of car haulers really that bad given the mountain of prebuilt vehicles. Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya I may fall to buying over MSRP at some point depends on the next few months. I didn’t order long ago but still wanna get rid of my Wrangler and be driving the bronco
I just saw that you ordered in February ... of THIS year... many of us have been waiting since we ordered in February of LAST year and still have no idea when ours is going to be built. You're not going to get a lot of sympathy, ... sorry

Sponsored

Dave_1978

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

BD2OBX4

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I mean -reserved on 8/1/20 and just got it last week...so yeah it can be frustrating. Not only a Ford issue - have a friend with a Silverado he has been waiting for since October - was told January (?). Honestly _ I luv the Bronco - but dollar for dollar - especially with adm - I would take my daily f-150 over it any day. It still gets me out on the beach, is quicker, gets better mpg, and is quieter and more comfortable, much roomier inside and I can haul and carry so much more. Downside is it is that it is not as fun to drive and no removable top.

ElephantPrime

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 350Z
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 8/2/2020 Bronco reservation is left for dead.

Ordered in Feb '21. Emailed and left VM with dealer to drop tow and MIC in June '21. No reply. Emailed in Oct '21 to reorder. No response. Called in March '22 to get an update - "I'll call you back", he said. No calls.

I have an aged Rivian order as well, and I expect it to show up before the Bronco. They brought a demo truck to our house for a "first mile" test drive. My 5-year-old son loved it.

I'm much happier with my Rivian wait - I believe the queue is working, and no middlemen are dicking around with prices and priorities. Delays are due to actual hard problems that I forgive a new car company but I do not expect from Ford.

I'm trying very hard to not get bitter about the Bronco process.

22luxobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everyone agrees Ford has done a poor job of scheduling and handling the demand. That said those who have waited have said it was worth the wait (I'm in the same boat. As you waiting...)
Sure is I just picked mine up 3 weeks ago and am still in love with it. The wait is awful and way to long but when you do get it you wont stop smiling ear to ear ;)

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's what I'm doing. Day one res holder. 6-7 build dates later was told in August 2021 "we'll update you in October." Ordered the Jeep XR Rubicon that week. Got the Jeep about 75ish days later. Both vehicles showed up the same week took delivery of the Jeep. First Jeep too, I like it. If I would have ordered the Badlands I probably would have taken the Bronco. I'll order the Bronco again when they fix the steering rack and 2.7L issues and the aftermarket improves.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP, learn this game - "My dealer said" Most of us quickly understood what that means and there is a penalty for stating or reading that on this forum.

Some say 6G is a sad group of people. I would say we are a passionate group, but we are actually a drinking club ;) J/K hahaha not really. We just want our broncos and most want to listen and trust their dealer. Ha ha ha. This is not sane but I am lucky to have a trust worthy one.

Most of the dealers I have ever met sell drugs to people to keep you in a particular state of mind. ;) Your Ford dealer is not much different if they have a silver tongue and they say things to keep you in a state of mind at times. "My dealer said".... drink!
Scheduling week "cross-training": beer in one hand, repeatedly hitting F5 key with the other!

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda CR-V AWD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With all due respect, if your Bronco isn't or wasn't trapped on Dirt, Ice, now Mud mountain....and you aren't a day one res holder....

Get in line behind all of the other frustrated and mistreated Ford customers.
I’m happy enough waiting to be scheduled. Having a car mostly built and then set out to weather for 6 months then finished and delivered would drive me crazy.

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I plan on keeping it stock because I plan on getting the Bronco eventually. 7 months of keeping a vehicle stock might be a record for me.
Sponsored