First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
This might be a dumb question and so I apologize in advance, but I'm torn between ordering a hard top or a soft top and one of the reasons why is because I really just want to open the top over all the seats, not necessarily the clamshell over the cargo area, which is simple to do with a soft top since you can just flip it back, but I also like the security and sound insulation of the hard top. I know the front panels of the MIC top are split and are small enough to store inside the vehicle, but what about the middle panel? It's the full width of the vehicle and so I guess it cannot be stored in the cargo area? For anyone that currently has a 4 door MIC top, what is your solution for this middle panel and does it somehow fit in the cargo area?
Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Honestly, I've had mine about six weeks and have not taken it off. Definitely too big to store internally, so need to plan ahead. I may get a bimini top to take with me if I remove it just in case I need it covered while out.

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I assumed the middle panel could go in the back of the Bronco with the seat folded down. It can right?!

OP
OP
Squatchn'

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I assumed the middle panel could go in the back of the Bronco with the seat folded down. It can right?!
It probably could, but we would need someone that actually has a bronco to confirm the dimensions. The dilemma for me is that the whole point of me removing the middle panel would be for my boys who would be sitting in the back seats. This is why I'm leaning towards a soft top. Just flip it open and don't need to worry about storage.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It probably could, but we would need someone that actually has a bronco to confirm the dimensions. The dilemma for me is that the whole point of me removing the middle panel would be for my boys who would be sitting in the back seats. This is why I'm leaning towards a soft top. Just flip it open and don't need to worry about storage.
I would like to see Bestop to make a Sunrider which covers the front and middle seats on a 4dr MIC.

They currently make one which only covers the front seats.
Sponsored