Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was today years old when I learned about 4WP and that one is within 25 miles of my house.

Based on some of the comments here would 4WP be considered the "Harbor Freight" of offroad stuff or is that too harsh?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was today years old when I learned about 4WP and that one is within 25 miles of my house.

Based on some of the comments here would 4WP be considered the "Harbor Freight" of offroad stuff or is that too harsh?
That's a bit harsh and not at all accurate. Check out their website and you will see they sell plenty of name branded and reputable parts. They are not in the business of selling cheap Chinese junk like HB. Just some brands they carry have been bought out by Chinese companies.

Edit. For those unfamiliar with them, they also install the parts they sell

Last edited:

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a bit harsh and not at all accurate. Check out their website and you will see they sell plenty of name branded and reputable parts. They are not in the business of selling cheap Chinese junk like HB. Just some brands they carry have been bought out by Chinese companies.
Thanks! Noted

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4WP provided the lift for the SEMA build.
It will be interesting to see if the 4WP kit is the same or different as the Ford Performance kit.

4WP Bronco kit description:
4WP 2” adjustable Performance Suspension (2.5 Forged Performance Series front and rear coilover shocks / Performance Series upper control arms)

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's great !!! I had a girl worked for me, nice girl, very knowledgeable, had a 90's Ranger lifted, anyhow, she had taken a series of training seminars for Toyo tire and was sent a certificate of tire expert for the store. So a month later This clown walks in and she is the first to greet him. "Where's a guy, you can't help me." She walks behind the wall and gives me that look. I just rolled my eyes. As we came out from behind the wall to the counter she says " I'm going back to pull the returns to the warehouse" I turned to the guy and said, "Can I help you ?" "Yeah I need me a set of tires for my lifted Chevy" " Well sir it just so happens I have just had someone certified by Toyo as a tire expert." as I reach behind the counter and get the certificate off the wall to show him. "Hold on a second" .......The look on that schmucks face when she came back out and said "What size tire are you looking for sir??" effin' PRICELESS !!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We always got a chuckle remembering that one.

UUUHHHHH Hey Butthead ......................Chicks that know their shit are cool . (y)(y)

That is to awesome!! Bet that guy felt like an ass for awhile after that!!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I really like the Sport when it’s lifted... though I thought I remembered someone who worked on it and talking about its handling characteristics basically saying “yeah, it looks cool... but I wouldn’t want to drive it ?”

Which in reality just makes it sound all that more fun to me.
Here is the guy who built it, says it drove great.
The next question will be how did it drive. Awesome retained O.E. movement and comfort levels
https://www.broncosportforum.com/fo...sema-build-directly-from-mad-industries.1397/

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very cool. Thank you!

I wonder why I thought that then... maybe I was conflating something official with some random B6G know-it-all naysayer who had nothing better to do than tell someone else they were wrong about something and weren’t allowed to have any fun in life.

?

::Edit::

I realize that could sound like I’m taking a jab at you @North7... which I’m most certainly not. (Just to be clear.)

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Very cool. Thank you!

I wonder why I thought that then... maybe I was conflating something official with some B6G know-it-all naysayer who had nothing better to do than tell someone they were wrong about something.

?
Or BN flannel :ROFLMAO:

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got a location 12 miles away. Which after a bunch of aftermarket stuff I don't need should be about a gallon of fuel.