Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw this on insta, so maybe it’ll be available soon. I haven’t been paying that much attention but it looks like the BYOD bar/rail lost all the (what I’ll call) “gauge marks”. Those indents were what I thought made it look cool. Have we already known that for awhile?
Ford Bronco 4WP Bronco Program Official Launch. Accessories / Parts Catalog and Pricing Are Here. EE20FFCA-F2E1-40C9-B467-25B019710F91
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw this on insta, so maybe it’ll be available soon. I haven’t been paying that much attention but it looks like the BYOD bar/rail lost all the (what I’ll call) “gauge marks”. Those indents were what I thought made it look cool. Have we already known that for awhile?
Ford Bronco 4WP Bronco Program Official Launch. Accessories / Parts Catalog and Pricing Are Here. EE20FFCA-F2E1-40C9-B467-25B019710F91
Aw man I wanted the Picatinny :(

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The latest origin sticker I saw posted here said the 7MT is made in the U.S. but the 2.3L is made in Mexico. Go figure. My boys have $30 Oral B electric toothbrushes and I noticed the brush is made in Germany while the charging base is made in the USA! This stuff matters to me but most folks don't care so manufacturers build to suit. Luckily, I have a welder so plenty of my Bronco things will be made in America with blood, sweat, and swear words :cool:
Don’t get me wrong. I too buy “Made in the USA” when ever I can, even if it costs more, and like you fab it when I can. I just oppose the venomous assumption that all things made in China are automatically inferior.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@dirtstar2002 to resurrect a question from earlier in the thread, would I need the adjustable track bar for the lift that comes with the level kit? Or will the stock bar suffice?

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey 4WP, how about building a slide out tailgate? Doesn't sound like Ford is going to come out with one anytime soon...

Slideout Tailgate.png

Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The latest origin sticker I saw posted here said the 7MT is made in the U.S. but the 2.3L is made in Mexico. Go figure. My boys have $30 Oral B electric toothbrushes and I noticed the brush is made in Germany while the charging base is made in the USA! This stuff matters to me but most folks don't care so manufacturers build to suit. Luckily, I have a welder so plenty of my Bronco things will be made in America with blood, sweat, and swear words :cool:
Where did you see that sticker? I'm trying to chase this down and verify where the transmission is made and I am not having much luck 😅

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4WP fender deletes out of stock already? that was fast.