First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco 1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, nice to see that companies are catering to the wants of the people however those prices are a bit steep for my pockets. My build is starting with 2.3 manual Badlands which does not allow the Sasquatch package (why I don't know) even knowing that it will have the same gearing 4.70 Step one purchase 5 BFG Ko2s $1644.95, 5 Method Race wheels $1250.00, Step two install wheels and tires then if need be machine 4 one inch spacers to accommodate desired look. Stock Badlands is only 10mm lower then the Sasquatch package which means that 35's will fit without any lift. The 37's look nice but are a waste of money in my opinion if you aren't out hitting the trails hard. Total build for a 35 inch tire and aftermarket wheel package minus the machine time making spacers for coil springs, $2894.95. This price is for 5 wheels and tires so the spare is included. The downside is not covered under warranty and you have to do the work yourself which I'm okay with so basically 3 grand gets you an aftermarket Sasquatch and can be done for under $1700 if you use the factory wheels. That works for me but not everyone is in my position and I'm glad to see companies help them out. A side note is you can pretty much take the total cost divide it by 2 and that's a typical cost of what these companies have invested in their kits.
Sponsored

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$18k+ for the package shown, and how many of the people that get that won't realize until they get to their first offroad park, that their Bronco will look like it was driven through a barb-wire fence because of the 37s and no fender flares, just from the highway/gravel road trip there. Don't get me wrong, I love the look of the fender deletes, but I have 305/55/20s and a level on my 16 F150 with less than a half inch of poke, and there's more than enough rock chips and scuffs from debris than I was anticipating, that's with the factory mudflaps still on. Its a high mileage daily driver that gets worked and i'm not too worried about it, but a new $40k+ vehicle... :oops:

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Sasquatch package also includes front and rear locking differentials and stronger front axel.
The stronger front axle is the part that intrigues me the most. I realize there is a warranty, but what about all of those who claimed the stock front end was not beefy enough to handle 35+'s long term?

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
im not sure how that works, i will have to look into it because the sasquatch gives you a 1.2" lift. Im not sure if the spacer would give you an additional 2" or it will replace the 1.2" lift and only give you an additional .8"
I should be able to add an aftermarket spacer lift maybe not right away but I am sure some one will have this for an upgrade in the next 12 months. Wouldn't it be 3.8" with a 2" spacer?

I have time to plan the upgrades I am pushed to 22. Hopefully it's delivered before my summer road trip!

Sponsored

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Right now we have the Mickey Thompson baja boss AT and MTZP3 along with the BFG MT T/A that will be available day of delivery
I guess my real question is would your 34" BFG/MT tires fit on a stock big bend (non Sasq) w/o adding any lift at all?

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen the fender deletes in person at Moab and they are awesome. My guess is that they'll be pretty affordable.
Did they look like they could be easily swapped back and forth to the regular fender flares?

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So here is the list of options that will be available june/july for dealers. Be aware that this is a preorder and its 1st come 1st serve for dealers until sept/oct when the kits will be readily available. Pricing is a close ballpark, but has what they include. If interested, let me know what dealer your order is through and if you have the VIN would be great. This way i can communicate with your dealer and get these items ready for your delivery.
BroncoUpfit.PNG
Any new info on the "Bring Your Own Device" rail?

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These packages are clearly corona priced. Salty AF.

The same mods will be able to be done for 50-75% of these costs by a qualified tech with equal or better parts. I'll be available after the Bronco drops for the people who would like to use their funds and get more return.

The coil overs are lesser than Sasquatch performance wise. This is a non debatable fact. I'm not even sure I'd go FOX DSC Coils vs Factory. DSC coils would need a bump stop to compete.

Ford Coil over kit is "OEM" vs these off-brand coilovers.

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They will fit without a lift, but you will have a possiblilty of a bit inside rubbing on the crash bars. The lift gives just enough lift that the tires curve misses the crash bar
I really appreciate your reply. Are you saying I may need a simple wheel spacer to move the wheel/tire outward so the inside of the tire misses the bar or that they will hit when I turn the wheels close to full lock. Again, I appreciate the help.

Sponsored

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Package one says spacer and 35 " tires and 17" wheels. Spacers meaning these ...

1620785744280.png

tires being

1620785931201.png

seeing how bead lock wheels are not exactly legal are the wheels you use bead lock capable ??? or the bolts just for looks ??

lastly I see some others have opined about gearing and my question, "geared" in that direction, would be about the diff. the Squatch has a nodular iron center (M210 vs M190) and locking diff in the front I don't see anything "beefing" up the front diff to handle those 35's and just to be fair I believe the words were... And compared to the cost of the Ford upgrades.

6500 and no diff upgrade ?????

11K + is a big outlay and to still have a diff that is marginal for 37"s

Gonna have to do a better sell than that to get me to bite.
I don’t see the 2” leveling kit on the Canadian site, I wonder why

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

40's will not work unless you competely rip the bronco apart. or dont do any real offroading. with a 37x12.5 at full compression, full turn it rubs the frame rail and you cant cut that like crash bars on the F150 or replace like on the ranger
Shit.
Frame rub with 37's..not thrilled.
Can you run the Sasquatch flares with Stage 2 Max kit or do you need to run the flare delete kit?
Also, is the 5th wheel and tire included in the Stage 2 Max kit pricing?

Jeep or not to Jeep is becoming the question again.

gwp

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLTRUSE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello All,

Below is a photo of the Bronco Upfits we will have available for the Bronco june/july. These products will be available through your dealer when the vehicles arrive. This is a good thing because you can include it in your financing of the Bronco. These upfit builds will also come with a 6yr/100k powertrain warranty. If youre interested, let me know what dealer youre purchasing from and when your round about delivery/production date is so i can reach out to your dealer and make sure these are readily available and i can make sure this work is done before you take delivery if you like.

View attachment 120724

So here is the list of options that will be available june/july for dealers. Be aware that this is a preorder and its 1st come 1st serve for dealers until sept/oct when the kits will be readily available. Pricing is a close ballpark, but has what they include. If interested, let me know what dealer your order is through and if you have the VIN would be great. This way i can communicate with your dealer and get these items ready for your delivery.

View attachment 121037
Thank you for posting. I see lots of whining... but I am glad to see vendors offering turnkey solutions with an enhanced warranty for those who don’t want to DIY and/or want something more unique than the factory offers.

I think lots of folks here are just a bit weary of waiting on delivery, and tend to to take it out on vendors who jump in with any offer. While your package may not be for everyone, it will sell and I appreciate the thought that went into it.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where's the angry eyes and snorkel? Can go full on overlander without them.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds like if you pass on the squatch and get one of these kits you'll still need to swap out the front axle. Tough to beat the value of the squatch.
Yeah, you spend $6000 more
The sasquatch package is closer to $8,000 because in order to get the sasquatch the package is $5k, plus you must add the 10 speed auto $1700, the advance 4x4 package $800. and the sasquatch isnt giving you the 3 inch lift, it gives you a 1.2 inch lift and doesnt upgrade the upper control arms, fender deletes and relocation bracket. So if you go with a sasquatch and add those things youre getting in the same ballpark in pricing, but our kits give you a 6yr/100k powertrain warranty
I'm getting a Base 4Dr which comes with automatic transmission, so this $1495 is NOT added to Sasquatch. So, the only extra cost for me is $795 for Advanced 4X4. Adv 4x4 does offer extra capabilities and features which are not included in the $11,000.

So, the extra $6000 gives me a bigger lift and upgraded upper control arms. Q: Does this setup offer more suspension travel than is available with Squatch? If yes, it would be helpful to know what the additional travel is. If there is more travel, then that would be a good benefit. Besides travel, does the coil over suspension offer better ride quality off-road, on-road or both? This would also be a good benefit.

IMO, fender deletes are trivial, low cost cosmetics and not worth much.
Sponsored