First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Mustang GT Saleen Supercharged
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does ford not take pictures of your bronco coming off the assembly line anymore?
I called Ford about not getting a photo and they said it was random and that not everyone gets one😕
Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called Ford about not getting a photo and they said it was random and that not everyone gets one😕
Thats a bummer i was looking forward to one but i'm more excited about getting the Bronco :)

Sharks

Wildtrak
First Name
Sharks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sharks

Wildtrak
First Name
Sharks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still waiting on mods to populate from 5/5 blend. Original place in line 714/1059 moved to 23/175, though kept rotation 6784. From what I gather on the spreadsheet mods are still populating for 5/5 blends.

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So excited to hear yours is being delivered next week. I was hoping to have my Bronco in time for Memorial day weekend. With me being 2 hours away from MAP, I should hopefully be in the same timeframe as you if I get my mods to pop. Looks like there is 400 vehicles between mine and the last mods to populate.

What kind of Jeep do you have? We have 2 and love them. I am ready to get rid of my 2 door jk and get my Bronco. Do you think you will do alright on a trade in versus selling it outright? I am thinking of listing mine for sale as soon as I see I have a delivery date, or just waiting to see what my dealership will give me for it and then maybe keep it and sell it outright afterwards.
I have a feeling convoy deliveries will be at the dealership faster than we think. Or at least I hope! I don’t see why you wouldn’t have it before Memorial Day unless they are waiting to ship a few to your area at the same time.
I have a 21 JL and hate it! Love the design but man, Jeeps steering issue need to be addressed. I’ve had 2 JL’s now that have had terrible steering. The first one, I had to go through arbitration to get Jeep to buy it back. I think my value will still be pretty high with it being new and low miles.

Sponsored

ntollett

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thats a bummer i was looking forward to one but i'm more excited about getting the Bronco :)
They normally take a week or so to get to you if they come. So you’d probably get an email next with with the pic (if at all).

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still waiting on mods to populate from 5/5 blend. Original place in line 714/1059 moved to 23/175, though kept rotation 6784. From what I gather on the spreadsheet mods are still populating for 5/5 blends.
Mine didn’t populate until later in the evening. I was 277/1059.

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Had to check in with with chat at least one more time. She told me estimated arrival 5/9-5/15. Coming by convoy to Louisville KY. Of course she threw in the disclaimer that the dates may change. Lol

Sponsored

Wofflower

Badlands
First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer and F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well my mods populated last night but still no tear tag or built email 😫 hoping this weekend that info will show up. All trackers still only showing in product

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got the built email but my ford tracker still says in production. I’m not too worried but man, they are so off on their data lol

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had to check in with with chat at least one more time. She told me estimated arrival 5/9-5/15. Coming by convoy to Louisville KY. Of course she threw in the disclaimer that the dates may change. Lol
I wonder if you are on the same convoy as me.