First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This info only updates when it moves over to convoy truck. Strange yours is completely blank. Have you gotten the shipped notice yet, or built email?
Yes I got the built email last week & the shipped email yesterday
Sponsored

Bronco_Bell

Outer Banks
First Name
Hollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 Lexus RX 330
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For the reservation holders here, will the $100 deposit go toward the purchase of the vehicle, and by whom? (will it come from FoMoCo or dealer?)
Also, my dealer had a $900 deposit when I converted the reservation to an order in March of 2021. Anyone else?
My dealer required a $500 deposit and yes, the reservation deposit is applied to your purchase price.

chaustin

Badlands
First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
woke up to a build email and delivery window. 5/21-5/27. looks like we aren't on the same truck, @PushyCrusher , but I'm holding out hope i may be delivered earlier. Milwaukee is like a 6 hour drive from MAP. either way, if it's on time, meets my pre memorial day expectation. let's go!

Bronco_Bell

Outer Banks
First Name
Hollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 Lexus RX 330
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was poking around yesterday and was able to pull up my window sticker from the backdoor link, it showed a blend date of 5/5/2022, so needless to say I became extremely excited!
This morning I woke up to a 4:57am email stating my Bronco had been built and delivery is estimated for 5/9/22-5/15/22. I was sure my build date was going to be bumped! I was bracing myself for it, yet somehow the stars aligned!!

I'm in Cleveland, OH so shipping should be fast. Fingers crossed.
Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group 1652200694207

PushyCrusher

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

woke up to a build email and delivery window. 5/21-5/27. looks like we aren't on the same truck, @PushyCrusher , but I'm holding out hope i may be delivered earlier. Milwaukee is like a 6 hour drive from MAP. either way, if it's on time, meets my pre memorial day expectation. let's go!

Damn! Well hopefully they notice we are going to the same city and load you up early! Either way, we will be joining the other Broncos around time very soon!

Sponsored

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

either way, if it's on time, meets my pre memorial day expectation. let's go!
Ahead of my July 4th hopes too!
And yet, until it's in my driveway, I still get the feeling that anything can happen. Cautiously optimistic 🫣

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was poking around yesterday and was able to pull up my window sticker from the backdoor link, it showed a blend date of 5/5/2022, so needless to say I became extremely excited!
This morning I woke up to a 4:57am email stating my Bronco had been built and delivery is estimated for 5/9/22-5/15/22. I was sure my build date was going to be bumped! I was bracing myself for it, yet somehow the stars aligned!!

Ah that would be awesome if you get yours within a week or so! Mine is passing through Ohio on some train, headed southeast. Give a wave if you see any lonely Broncos loaded up on the CSX

chaustin

Badlands
First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn! Well hopefully they notice we are going to the same city and load you up early! Either way, we will be joining the other Broncos around time very soon!
i saw 5 of the damn things on a quick run up to port washington and back about a week ago. talk about driving me crazy...

PushyCrusher

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i saw 5 of the damn things on a quick run up to port washington and back about a week ago. talk about driving me crazy...
I have been seeing more and more as the days go on.....patience is a virtue.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

backdoor link?

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let's Keep posting here obviously until folks get their Bronco's but then we can move to the new Club I just setup

Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group 1652202886466

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If anyone has convoy and that it supposedly has shipped, let me know and I will double check palsapp for you for an update.

kirby149

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Contacted chat still sitting on ramp 44. Getting nervous. I know the dealership already has another bronco sitting on ramp 44 and it’s been there for 2 weeks. Wish I had a way to get this moving.😡😡

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let's Keep posting here obviously until folks get their Bronco's but then we can move to the new Club I just setup

Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group 1652202886466
Great idea!

Here is my latest. Spoke with my salesman and he said my Bronco is still in the service dept. undergoing the 120 point inspection. I guess I'm happy they are doing that, but I want it now! ha. He is still holding out some hope for today but it may be tomorrow before I can take delivery.
Sponsored