Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 or 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ETA was 5/9-5/15 and it has not shipped. Needless to say, it will not arrive within that time frame. Curious what Ford will say Monday.
Let me know when you receive word on yours. I am waiting on mine as well. My delivery is 05/12-05/18 delivery estimation. I have gone by my dealership every day for the last week just checking to see if it got shipped and didn't show up in the tracker. Hopefully soon we can get convoy drivers to pick ours up. I was just talking to the vice president of my company, and he asked if there was any word on my bronco. I told him it was just waiting to be picked up from a driver. He said you should just go pick it up as it is only a few hours away. If only I could do that....
Sponsored

chaustin

Badlands
First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@22OBX if you're taking requests, mind checking if mine caught a truck yet?
1FMDE5CP5NLB21438

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Let me know when you receive word on yours. I am waiting on mine as well. My delivery is 05/12-05/18 delivery estimation. I have gone by my dealership every day for the last week just checking to see if it got shipped and didn't show up in the tracker. Hopefully soon we can get convoy drivers to pick ours up. I was just talking to the vice president of my company, and he asked if there was any word on my bronco. I told him it was just waiting to be picked up from a driver. He said you should just go pick it up as it is only a few hours away. If only I could do that....
I reached out to Ford and I was transferred to
Marketing right away. I’ve never had this happen before. The lady told me my new ETA is 5/13-5/19. She said due to the convoy shortage, I was pushed back. I asked her if it was expected that it would get delayed again and she was not able to confirm that. She did though tell me my dealership can call the plant and schedule someone to go pick it up! I have never heard that before. She said to talk to my dealership about this. Now, when I was at the dealership last week, this was not mentioned at all. If by 5/19 it has not shipped, I will ask my salesman about this.

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was folks that had not provided any feedback or updates while we were tracking production….as in that were not active in posting
Oh ok. Thought that might be the case but then it looked like some did update.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wofflower

Badlands
First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer and F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OTW to Walt Sweeney Ford. NO ETA and not delivered but it’s on a truck. Should be in the next day or two I would think
1FMEE5DP2NLA93911 - are you able to get any updates on mine? last i see is 13th

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh ok. Thought that might be the case but then it looked like some did update.
Yeah some swept in at the last minute and started posting again

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1FMEE5DP2NLA93911 - are you able to get any updates on mine? last i see is 13th
Sorry, no update. This tracker is really hit and miss.

Frank13

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500, Dodge Challenger, Harley Crossbones
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For anyone else in AZ, mine is scheduled for transfer from CSX to Union Pacific (im assuming) today at Blue Island for the rest of it's journey to AZ.

Scheduled delivery is the week of the 29th.

Sponsored

Wofflower

Badlands
First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer and F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, no update. This tracker is really hit and miss.
same with mine - was hoping yours was working. :) maybe will get update later today. thanks for checking

Wofflower

Badlands
First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer and F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For anyone else in AZ, mine is scheduled for transfer from CSX to Union Pacific (im assuming) today at Blue Island for the rest of it's journey to AZ.

i'm in CO maybe mine will be transferring today too

AZMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus / Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in AZ. Ford Chat told me that mine was transferred from CSX to BN&SF on Friday but they had no tracking info yet. Mine is schedule the 26th - 1st.

ntollett

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am in AZ. Ford Chat told me that mine was transferred from CSX to BN&SF on Friday but they had no tracking info yet. Mine is schedule the 26th - 1st.
My dealership is in Texas, I had chat tell me the same thing on the 5/10 and ever since every time I’ve checked I’ve just been told it’s in Blue Island. Not sure if BN&SF just doesn’t update or it’s really been stuck there for almost a week 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wellste33

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Getting closer!!! Day 1, before 1pm reservation… After a week since getting the built email, no born photos yet,. mine finally moved from picked to paired and a delivery location? Anyone know who to track the convoy carrier? Seems you may need a login?

EDBCF58D-6111-4159-B818-2FBC7320DA24.jpeg
Sponsored