First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Careful, the older ya get, the more you have to moderate the celebrations to avoid injury. Haha I may or may not be speaking from experience.

In any case, congrats!
Hope the neck ain't too bad.
I have the oldest 37 year old body! The daily aches and pains.. oy!

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shipped to Dothan, AL...close to the Florida/Georgia line in SE Alabama. It took 3 days to get to ATL and 6 days to get picked and paired and delivered via convoy the last 200 miles to my dealer.
Thanks. You have a lot of details for your shipment. My dealership hasn't been helpful in as far as letting me know the tracking info from the rail, etc. All I know is what the Ford tracker tells me. My hope is that being in a large metro area will make it more likely that I will receive my Bronco before the estimated delivery window of 5/25-5/31 that is listed on the tracker.

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks. You have a lot of details for your shipment. My dealership hasn't been helpful in as far as letting me know the tracking info from the rail, etc. All I know is what the Ford tracker tells me. My hope is that being in a large metro area will make it more likely that I will receive my Bronco before the estimated delivery window of 5/25-5/31 that is listed on the tracker.
Have you tried talking to Ford chat to get rail info?
I got my rail car details a week ago and it's still in Nashville. Slated for arrival in SC on 5/21 now 🫤 Then it'll make its truck journey. To NC.

Sponsored

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was delivered tonight!!!! Dealer hasn’t called but I snuck up and saw it in the lot after hours 🤣🤣. Ordertrack was spot on for me!
I totally drove to my dealership on Sunday after I got back from Cincy just to see if it came in and I didn’t get a call. It’s totally normal!

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you tried talking to Ford chat to get rail info?
I got my rail car details a week ago and it's still in Nashville. Slated for arrival in SC on 5/21 now 🫤 Then it'll make its truck journey. To NC.
I haven't tried that. But I suspect that my Bronco is probably on the same rail car as yours. I live in SC on the border of Charlotte. I will try the chat to be sure. Thanks for the tip and the info. Congrats on getting your Bronco very soon.

vietsomot

Badlands
First Name
an
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am offering up my BADLANDS Cyber Orange 2.7L 4 door Hard top with LUX package if anyone wants it. Planned delivery 6/1/22 to Damerow Ford in Beaverton, Oregon.

Price is locked in at 21' MSRP per Ford and Damerow.

I have the window sticker I can forward anyone interested.

Landvalue

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks, with a 2023 on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am offering up my BADLANDS Cyber Orange 2.7L 4 door Hard top with LUX package if anyone wants it. Planned delivery 6/1/22 to Damerow Ford in Beaverton, Oregon.

Price is locked in at 21' MSRP per Ford and Damerow.

I have the window sticker I can forward anyone interested.
So sad this close to the finish line. May I ask why?

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you!! This group really is awesome!
1FMDE5BH1NLB26680
Looks to be put on a trailer on 5/7, and paired yesterday with a truck. Hasn’t dispatched yet, but final destination is Smith Ford in Lowell, IN

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks to be put on a trailer on 5/7, and paired yesterday with a truck. Hasn’t dispatched yet, but final destination is Smith Ford in Lowell, IN
Thank you! Hopefully this means it will ship relatively soon. This is the information I wish Ford would tell us over the phone or via chat.