First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Checked the tracker this morning and it finally updated from "awaiting transit" to "shipped"!! Then I saw an email notifying me to contact my dealer to complete my purchase. The dealer called later this afternoon at 4:30pm and stated my Bronco had arrived. Can't wait to pick it up Friday at lunchtime!!
Woohoo, such cool news!! Congrats on your new addition and welcome to the Bronco family!

Fujimo

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Back in the game!!! LOL! Email 4:41am status update too 'Built'. Now estimated delivery to dealership 6/18-6/24. Happy Father's Day to me 😄
That’s great news! Dealer notified me and stated mine has been updated from produced to “hold”. The new ETA they provided was 6/3-6/9, so we’ll see….. the struggle is real.. 😔

Sponsored

Mica911

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500 HD Duramax, 1986 GMC Fire Truck,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good Morning Friends!

So stoked to see our fellow Group Members taking their shiny new Broncos home!
And best of luck to those in our Group who are still awaiting their delivery!

My shipped date was 10 days ago on May 10th. I called Ford Chat this morning. The nice lady on the phone said that she did not have a Rail Car #. But she did tell me my Bronco is sitting in the Indiana Harbor Belt Co Rail Yard located in Blue Island, Illinois. So it didn't get very far in the 10 days since it left the Assembly Line. And it has a loooonnnggg way to go to it's final destination in Spokane WA.

Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group 1653058873064

ETA at dealer is still June 10th to June 16th. I posted earlier about a "Slow Train Coming". Dang, that sure was an understatement. Ha!

Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group 1653059139527

Again, No Complaints! Just frustrating. And my sincere condolences to those in our group who haven't even got a "Shipped Email " yet. Hope you get good news soon!

Ya'll have a nice weekend!

AZMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus / Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting closer. Last update is it left Ash Fork AZ. Hopefully next stop is the automotive distribution center in El Mirage. Then will wait for transport to my dealer. 🙏
Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group Screenshot 2022-05-20 083054

kirby149

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
checked train again and still telling me that that train car was delivered april 9 in buffalo new york. ????

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's weird to even say this, but getting bumped 7 times to 5/2 build week was probably the best thing that could have happened. You don't know it at the time, but looking back through threads in February (2/14 OG build week) I see so many still on hold waiting on their Bronco's and even in the March and April build weeks it has been hit miss. 5/2 seems to have been a great week. Looking at the sheet almost everyone has delivery dates and we are up to almost 20 Bronco's delivered.

ntollett

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good Morning Friends!

So stoked to see our fellow Group Members taking their shiny new Broncos home!
And best of luck to those in our Group who are still awaiting their delivery!

My shipped date was 10 days ago on May 10th. I called Ford Chat this morning. The nice lady on the phone said that she did not have a Rail Car #. But she did tell me my Bronco is sitting in the Indiana Harbor Belt Co Rail Yard located in Blue Island, Illinois. So it didn't get very far in the 10 days since it left the Assembly Line. And it has a loooonnnggg way to go to it's final destination in Spokane WA.

ETA at dealer is still June 10th to June 16th. I posted earlier about a "Slow Train Coming". Dang, that sure was an understatement. Ha!

Again, No Complaints! Just frustrating. And my sincere condolences to those in our group who haven't even got a "Shipped Email " yet. Hope you get good news soon!

Ya'll have a nice weekend!
You might want to try chat and see if you can’t get a hold of the railcar number. Once it gets to Blue island, it switches companies and for some reason ford doesn’t get updates at that point, but you can still track through Csx. Chat still tells me mine is in blue island, but tracking the railcar i was able to see it got all the way to the holding lot in pearland, tx and is just waiting to go on a convoy to the dealership.

Sponsored

Landvalue

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks, with a 2023 on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Getting closer. Last update is it left Ash Fork AZ. Hopefully next stop is the automotive distribution center in El Mirage. Then will wait for transport to my dealer. 🙏
Way to go Mike! It can get from Ash Fork to El Mirage easily in a day. Overall it seems yours is making great time. I can't wait to hear that you have yours on the road.

Mine is still at Blue Island in IL, projecting 6/10 to 6/17 delivery. I ran into a high-up at my dealer and he said that transit is averaging 20 days to Arizona. He also said that it is best to order any dealer accessories about 14 days in advance if possible as many are back-ordered.

Mica911

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500 HD Duramax, 1986 GMC Fire Truck,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might want to try chat and see if you can’t get a hold of the railcar number. Once it gets to Blue island, it switches companies and for some reason ford doesn’t get updates at that point, but you can still track through Csx. Chat still tells me mine is in blue island, but tracking the railcar i was able to see it got all the way to the holding lot in pearland, tx and is just waiting to go on a convoy to the dealership.
Thanks for the advice. She didn't have a Railcar Number when I talked to her. I'll try again. Fingers crossed!

AZMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus / Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Way to go Mike! It can get from Ash Fork to El Mirage easily in a day. Overall it seems yours is making great time. I can't wait to hear that you have yours on the road.

Mine is still at Blue Island in IL, projecting 6/10 to 6/17 delivery. I ran into a high-up at my dealer and he said that transit is averaging 20 days to Arizona. He also said that it is best to order any dealer accessories about 14 days in advance if possible as many are back-ordered.
It is making good time but these last days are taking forever. LOL. Just spoke with my dealer and he said it's still taking close to a week to be moved from the rail yard to dealership. Ugh.

Landvalue

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks, with a 2023 on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is making good time but these last days are taking forever. LOL. Just spoke with my dealer and he said it's still taking close to a week to be moved from the rail yard to dealership. Ugh.
Fingers crossed! Looks like they will deliver by 6/1 but anything can happen on this wild ride. I'm hearing they don't notify the dealer anything until its on a truck and headed for drop-off.
Sponsored