First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The lady i got in marketing yesterday was super rude. Gave me a whole speech of talking to my dealer for updates as they are not allowed to give any information outside of the tracker. Sure okay😂
Luckily I was busy today so I didn’t have time to go and pester someone else who obviously dislikes their job. Jk I’m sure the agents are well over us waiting on our broncos calling and asking the same questions lol😂
Sponsored

Sponsored

mlugb6ro

Badlands
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2d Rubicon, escalade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was in production 5 days before you and live in Indiana. The differences are 2dr, roof rack and trailer package. The problem must be one of those. Thanks for the help.

MoJoe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was in production 5 days before you and live in Indiana. The differences are 2dr, roof rack and trailer package. The problem must be one of those. Thanks for the help.
I really struggle to believe the tow package is holding up builds but I am also in production purgatory, blend date 5/22 with all modules (4DR BL w/ MIC, Lux, Leather, Tow). If I'm following both this thread and tracker, I believe all delivered Broncos up to this point did not have the tow package but did have some combination of everything else you and I have...

I may pester my dealer today for a more current status since I haven't checked in a while with them.

mlugb6ro

Badlands
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2d Rubicon, escalade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really struggle to believe the tow package is holding up builds but I am also in production purgatory, blend date 5/22 with all modules (4DR BL w/ MIC, Lux, Leather, Tow). If I'm following both this thread and tracker, I believe all delivered Broncos up to this point did not have the tow package but did have some combination of everything else you and I have...

I may pester my dealer today for a more current status since I haven't checked in a while with them.
I talked to my dealer early last week and she said a report showed it should be there by the end of last week, it did not. I tried chat yesterday and they said it should be here 6/14 to 6/20. Thanks

Sponsored

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is a BD, 2DR, SAS, Mid Pkg and Tow/ Trailer Pkg. The hold up has to be the Roof Rack. I almost opted for it but glad I didnt.

Last edited:

MoJoe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just heard from my dealer that my Bronco shows as 'produced' but shipping is delayed. I guess on a positive note, it doesn't sound like it's waiting on parts or any other constraints, just need to get it on a train. Inching closer to the finish line....

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We got action!

15. 6/14 6 a.m. Removed Bronco from train car.
16. 6/14 6 p.m. Bronco is now sitting on car hauler.
17. 6/15 6 a.m. Bronco still on car hauler but it's filling up!

I didn't get the tow package as it was a constraint, so I ordered the hitch straight from Curt.. I was wondering if this was an issue for some of ya'lls delays..

To be continued..

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We got action!

15. 6/14 6 a.m. Removed Bronco from train car.
16. 6/14 6 p.m. Bronco is now sitting on car hauler.
17. 6/15 6 a.m. Bronco still on car hauler but it's filling up!

I didn't get the tow package as it was a constraint, so I ordered the hitch straight from Curt.. I was wondering if this was an issue for some of ya'lls delays..

To be continued..
Nice!! Glad to see yours moving along.

I dont believe the Tow Pkg was a hold up as I added it as well as some others.

AlliB123

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Previously: 2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I'm following, everyone in our build week who's been in IP purgatory since build week is still in IP purgatory right?
Just trying to see if anyone's escaped yet.
Sponsored