Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Traded emails with my dealer yesterday. Was able to comfirm MSRP with no ADM (yay!) and price protection (yay!),

Right now I have an estimated delivery 7/4-710. Even a railcar given by chat. Got some insight from my dealer on that delay. At least for Tulsa, OK. He told me "...the rail company doesn't allow the yard to roll out the vehicles to the holding areas. I do have vehicles that are supposed to be here but still in rail cars...". So not all on Ford but sill frustrating.

Good thing is the Bronco is in route and an end in sight.
I lived in Tulsa for over 30 years. Loved it there. May move back someday. Interesting that delivery to Tulsa is rail. I am in Little Rock and mine is via convoy. Thanks for replying.
Sponsored

JCook

Outer Banks
First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My status is stuck in “ In Production” I used the Ford customer service instant messenger and it said it was already built with an eta of 6/25-07/01. My blend date is 05/23. I wonder why my tracker is not updating.
Similar happened to me. I talked with Ford New Customer Service via phone and was told build was complete with no holds last Wednesday. But systems updates and email were several days later. As many have noted there are delays and absent updates. Who knows why………

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Similar happened to me. I talked with Ford New Customer Service via phone and was told build was complete with no holds last Wednesday. But systems updates and email were several days later. As many have noted there are delays and absent updates. Who knows why………
This is giving me a massive freak out especially with talk of “ice mountain” If I do not get anything tomorrow I will start calling them daily.

Fastback7

Big Bend
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 f250 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is there still a chance that my bronco could end up on ice mountain(dirt mountain)? Even though my mods popped and I have a tear tag. My blend date was 5/23 and I was 24/860. No emails to confirm it’s been built or shipped. Nothing on the back door sites besides in production.

Sponsored

MikeLowry

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tundra, 20 Expedition, 05 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there still a chance that my bronco could end up on ice mountain(dirt mountain)? Even though my mods popped and I have a tear tag. My blend date was 5/23 and I was 24/860. No emails to confirm it’s been built or shipped. Nothing on the back door sites besides in production.
Same here. I am 126/860 on the 23rd.

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m in the same bucket except 5/24 blend date. I’ve spoken to customer service and they’ve quoted me a 6/22-6/28 delivery but I haven’t received email and no updates past tear tag… sounds like they have fixed the supply chain issues such that they have the volume needed to keep up with current manufacturing, so I doubt we get sent to Ice Mountain, I’ve just been chalking it up to how poor all of fords systems appear to be and how sporadic updates are… Or maybe that’s just what I’m telling myself to keep me from losing my mind…

Fastback7

Big Bend
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 f250 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m ok with that as long as I get me bronco within a reasonable time. Lol

MarkerInbound

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Tesla, Subaru, Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No updates for me either since tear tag. I’m roughly 600 out of 1200, 5/24 blend date. I think what happened to mine is that after it came off the assembly line someone parked it on Friday while they waited to install the roof rack and nobody remembers where it was parked. The most stressful thing for me is that I “locked” in an interest rate last week and I have 60 days before it expires. If it collects enough dust then hopefully someone will notice it. 😁

Skwatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a 5/24 Blend as well and was absolutely freaking out the end of last week because I had not received any info. Did the ford chat a few times and got a few different answers. Finally Saturday morning got my email and all my trackers updated, it was a huge relief, supposed to be at the dealer by 6/26, hopefully driving it by July 4th!

Sponsored

CPTJoe2019

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had a 5/23 blend date and trackers just updated this morning as built. Still waiting shipping with a estimated delivery 6/15-6/21.

PowderHound

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I lived in Tulsa for over 30 years. Loved it there. May move back someday. Interesting that delivery to Tulsa is rail. I am in Little Rock and mine is via convoy. Thanks for replying.
Tulsa is an underrated city for sure. Great music and food scene, some nice lakes in close proximity and real estate is dirt cheap there. I moved to the mountains as soon as I could but now find myself weighing pros and cons of raising kids in a small mountain vs in a suburb of Tulsa (while still having a cabin in mountains).

Firerescuechick

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
5/23 blend. Reached out to Ford via chat today for an update.
Update: order track shows in transit.
ford tracker as usual not working.
I haven’t received any emails since I ordered.
Confirmed my Bronco shipped today 6/6. I have a rail car # and on its way to New York. :) eta expected by 7/3

Last edited:

JCook

Outer Banks
First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reached out to Ford via chat today for an update.
order track shows awaiting shipment. I expect that will update later today or by tomorrow.
ford tracker as usual not working.
I haven’t received any emails since I ordered.
Confirmed my Bronco shipped today 6/6. I have a rail car # and on its way to New York. :) eta expected by 7/3
Congrats!!!!
Sponsored