First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally built 3/13 and shipped. Waiting in a railyard close to my Dealer Laura Ford in Sullivan, MO for 2 months. Vin 1FMDE5AH5NLB07938 The dealer says it is still 100% in Fords hands. I was just curious if this is correct or is there something they could do? Thank you for your reply in advance.
My bronco is on its way to port of Portland, bus rail. My dealer says that what they have done is sent someone down to port and drive them back to dealership because waiting for truck with driver shortages could take awhile. My dealership is about 15 miles from railyard. You might ask them if they could go pick it up. Maybe offer them 100 bucks to go get it.

Charlieboy512

Base
First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine just got to Kansas City via rail it will head to San Antonio then convoy to Houston . I was told July 16th delivery but Iā€™m hoping itā€™s sooner .

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine just got to Kansas City via rail it will head to San Antonio then convoy to Houston . I was told July 16th delivery but Iā€™m hoping itā€™s sooner .
When did you ship?

Blue Hen

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still waiting on vehicle built email. Tracker still shows in production. The flood gates just opened, order the first accessory and many more coming soon. Trying to figure on mud guards. I was hoping that someone on here can fill us in on price protection process. My dealer won't do anything until they get an invoice.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
My bronco is on its way to port of Portland, bus rail. My dealer says that what they have done is sent someone down to port and drive them back to dealership because waiting for truck with driver shortages could take awhile. My dealership is about 15 miles from railyard. You might ask them if they could go pick it up. Maybe offer them 100 bucks to go get it.
not only does the dealer get you your vehicle faster, but they also don't need to pay the truckers, saving on the cost of delivery which you will already pay for.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thatā€™s painfully slow. At first I was thinking I would get mine before June 2-8 window but now having doubts. Technically I already own the damn thing, I wonder if I could just go pick it up at rail hub

Charlieboy512

Base
First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thatā€™s painfully slow. At first I was thinking I would get mine before June 2-8 window but now having doubts. Technically I already own the damn thing, I wonder if I could just go pick it up at rail hub
Iā€™m just happy to be lucky enough to have wait a yr or 2

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs