Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Our group is getting smaller and smaller, it’s been a fun ride. I hope I get mine soon. We went from wishing to hoping to the agony of it being so close. It won’t be long and I’ll have the top and doors off, shifting through the gears and grinning from ear to ear. See you off the road, it’s been a good ride.

Skoolbus

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 5B3387DA-FF2F-42F9-8167-8D645356F5D4
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 5B3387DA-FF2F-42F9-8167-8D645356F5D4

Brought him home on Friday I’ve got big plans for this bad boy . I’ve already put 400 miles on him and top down all weekend
Nice. Gotta be a good feeling to finally get it. I'm also in the Houston area and as of last Friday mine is sitting in Pearland awaiting drop off to my dealer. Hopefully will be able to get it this weekend.

Sponsored

Charlieboy512

Base
First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice. Gotta be a good feeling to finally get it. I'm also in the Houston area and as of last Friday mine is sitting in Pearland awaiting drop off to my dealer. Hopefully will be able to get it this weekend.
Yeah mine sat in pearland for about a week then I spoke to the finance manager and they got it the next day . It’s definitely satisfying to finally bring it home . They honored it at MSRP witch was great

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Our group is getting smaller and smaller, it’s been a fun ride. I hope I get mine soon. We went from wishing to hoping to the agony of it being so close. It won’t be long and I’ll have the top and doors off, shifting through the gears and grinning from ear to ear. See you off the road, it’s been a good ride.
Lol I could write a book about this journey! Learned alot,endured pain and pleasure ! Couldn't have done it with out yall here and b6g.
To top it all off this nice kid drove my base man squatch home from the dealer as I had my truck and dog with me. He pulls into my drive way and hops out and says wow I forgot how tall these were,I just ripped my pants getting in ! now I know why everyone puts those ugly steps on.👍
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 20220605_140928

Last edited:

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know it's not even the week of my delivery estimate, but a surprise early delivery wouldn't be upsetting 😂

PistolPete

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well group, finally picked her up on Saturday. Loving every second of it so far. What a long strange trip its been but hey 689 wasnt so bad after all.

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Bronco 2

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Bronco

Last edited:

Sponsored

emberseason

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My delivery week was this week so mine is right on time. 6/5-6/11

lostsheep

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has everyone gotten an assembly line photo of their Bronco? How long did it take to get? My Bronco's been delivered to my dealer but no delivery email or photo from Ford.

carmantakes

Base
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine has been sitting in San Antonio, tx since May 29. I hope we all get our broncos soon.
Sponsored