First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice. Gotta be a good feeling to finally get it. I'm also in the Houston area and as of last Friday mine is sitting in Pearland awaiting drop off to my dealer. Hopefully will be able to get it this weekend.
did you already pass your delivery window?
Sponsored

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sweet
Where are you located

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol I could write a book about this journey! Learned alot,endured pain and pleasure ! Couldn't have done it with out yall here and b6g.
To top it all off this nice kid drove my base man squatch home from the dealer as I had my truck and dog with me. He pulls into my drive way and hops out and says wow I forgot how tall these were,I just ripped my pants getting in ! now I know why everyone puts those ugly steps on.👍
I'm 5'8, got the rock rails so i could add steps. So glad i did. Much much easier to get in now. It's the one modification i use EVERY SINGLE TIME i drive. So grateful i was smart enough to install them.

txkate

Big Bend
First Name
Katy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder if mine was on the same rail as yours. It's been in north fort worth for 2 days now. I'm in Arlington. TTGX994148
Our’s all had to be together. Called earlier and it’s been “delivered to customer” so on the way to the dealer. I went with McDavid in west Fort Worth.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Yeah, I’m cautious even though they said “It is 'locked-in' and cannot be amended” and then confirmed I would not be bumped again. I’ll be the judge of that when the sticker comes out.
Hey!! I just was told my upcoming build day was “locked in” and could not be amended as well. Did yours stay true?

Sponsored

Seagull

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey!! I just was told my upcoming build day was “locked in” and could not be amended as well. Did yours stay true?
Mostly, yes! It was a combined build day of something like 1400 chassis over 2 days, so I ended up being a day late. 2 weeks later I was driving it!

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Mostly, yes! It was a combined build day of something like 1400 chassis over 2 days, so I ended up being a day late. 2 weeks later I was driving it!
Praying this is the case for me!! I’ve been bumped all around but the chat and the Bronco line both told me I was “locked in” for a build day and it would not be amended. 🤞🏻

Blue Hen

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just picked up mine today. Purchase was easy. I kept all my info from the first day I reserved vehicle. They honored price protection. I'm real happy I waited and didn't compromise my options. It makes my Tacoma small. The clutch is so easy to engage and the 2.3 is plenty powerful for me.

Attachments

OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has everyone gotten an assembly line photo of their Bronco? How long did it take to get? My Bronco's been delivered to my dealer but no delivery email or photo from Ford.
Mine went to my junk folder, FYI

OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine has made it to St Louis, sat down with my dealer today and set everything in stone. Harlan Ford came in well below sticker, and is honoring price protection. I’ve delt with these guys for years and today confirms why. Great small town dealer!
Sponsored