Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yay, it's alive- modules popped! 784/850 on 5/11.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm a 5/13 blend date. Friday the 13th is my new lucky day. I hope to see it sometime in mid June. Was very excited to get a window sticker but now reality is setting in. It was nice not having a car payment. Money is my pocket. I haven't bought any accessories yet. Was thinking about getting RokBlok mud guards but some have sent theirs back not happy. Looking at running boards or side steps.
Given how long it took for my first one to come and seeing other east coast Bronco's with shipping notifications, I'd say that there is a really good chance you should see it the first week of June or the week of the 7th. Should only take 10-14 days.

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is what is frustrating, 5/10 built email, 5/13 -5/19 delivery window, but hasn't shipped on any of the trackers. Contacting ford chat or phone number only tells me what I already know. Hence why I am skeptical!

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Spreadsheet link is on page 96 if anyone needs to update ship dates

Sponsored

Lassie26

Black Diamond
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Given how long it took for my first one to come and seeing other east coast Bronco's with shipping notifications, I'd say that there is a really good chance you should see it the first week of June or the week of the 7th. Should only take 10-14 days.
was actually hoping to find this answer! I saw my window sticker yesterday with a 5/13 blend date 🤘🏼

trying to juggle moving to a new state and still picking up my bronco 😂

clyde6g

Big Bend
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Valiant
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey y'all I was apart of the build week until I got bumped to 5/16 but I been following anyways. I checked the Ford tracker last night and mine updated to in production. I checked this morning and now its back to order confirm. Did this happen to anybody else? or should I be concern. I also checked the ordertracker.app and it still shows in production. No WS.

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Screenshot 2022-05-12 at 20-52-01 Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 06-05-58 Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey y'all I was apart of the build week until I got bumped to 5/16 but I been following anyways. I checked the Ford tracker last night and mine updated to in production. I checked this morning and now its back to order confirm. Did this happen to anybody else? or should I be concern. I also checked the ordertracker.app and it still shows in production. No WS.

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 06-05-58 Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status

Who knows. Those trackers can get wonky, live chat or call Ford if you want real info.