First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow. Y’all’s says shipped already and it was built last week? I have a 5/30 billed date and I’m hoping for a quick delivery so I can take it on vacation for July 4th.
I also have a build date for the week of May30. Carbonized Gray 4-door Wildtrak.
Sponsored

Tme

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah no luck on chat this AM for rail car #. Said it had not been updated yet. Rep told me to try my dealer or to reach out "to our new Ford vehicle order team here (800) 334-4375" I may call them or try chat again later. I imagine there are diff't levels of rep knowledge as well.
The lady on the ford number today said "it looks like you have called to check on this before?"
To which my husband told me to stop checking because the information never changes and isn't anything different than what I see on the 3 trackers that I'm using. The dealer just said the same stuff as Ford, in production but its been produced and expected arrival of June 9th. No knowledge as to why it hasn't switched to built and shipped or if there are any holds.

Tme

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I had an "insider" check on my Bronco and it hasn't been completed yet on the line. So if you have a 5/13 blend date with a blend number around 1548, you might have been completed yet.
How many drinks do I need to buy your "insider" to get some info???

Sponsored

Danimal916

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The lady on the ford number today said "it looks like you have called to check on this before?"
To which my husband told me to stop checking because the information never changes and isn't anything different than what I see on the 3 trackers that I'm using. The dealer just said the same stuff as Ford, in production but its been produced and expected arrival of June 9th. No knowledge as to why it hasn't switched to built and shipped or if there are any holds.
After you got the build date, how long was it before you could look at the window sticker?

Tme

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After you got the build date, how long was it before you could look at the window sticker?
Given a build date is hard, we got pushed back a month we were supposed to be build in April. I think our tracker change to into production on 5/2 and we got the window sticker on 5/4 and had a 5/9 blend with mods and tear tag on 5/10.

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Shit mine isn’t showing shipped yet
You might not be far behind. I was little over halfway on the 5/11 blend and just got my email early this morning.

Sponsored

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I tried to chat several hours later and that rep let me know that it was in the New Boston, Michigan railyard and in transit. Still did not have a Railcar number so I think it's waiting to be loaded. Another member said they got railcar # day after shipped.

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No built email yet, and tracker shows in production, but chat just told me it was completed on 5/13 and ETA is 6/14-20!
I’m in the same boat. 5/12 blend date and mods popped on Friday. Tear tag hit today. Everything says “in production” and no built email. Lady at ford was super nice. She said she’s seeing it’s built and delivery estimate is June 14-20 to granger. She said it says “in production” because it hasn’t moved to the shipping part yet so it just stays “in production” until it officially moves to the next phase but she is showing “produced on 05/13”. She said the delivery window could move up in time or further away just depending on how things roll out. She did randomly send me a $100 Ford gift card for “being nice and no fussing at her” so that was cool. Haha

OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m in the same boat. 5/12 blend date and mods popped on Friday. Tear tag hit today. Everything says “in production” and no built email. Lady at ford was super nice. She said she’s seeing it’s built and delivery estimate is June 14-20 to granger. She said it says “in production” because it hasn’t moved to the shipping part yet so it just stays “in production” until it officially moves to the next phase but she is showing “produced on 05/13”. She said the delivery window could move up in time or further away just depending on how things roll out. She did randomly send me a $100 Ford gift card for “being nice and no fussing at her” so that was cool. Haha
Same as you, but no gift card!

Tme

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if you had the same lady I had. Super nice and asked if i had been given one yet and sent it right over for more bronco/ford swag. They do answer the phone as Ford Marketing.
You will have to keep us posted on when it ships.
Sponsored