First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I got my shipped email on Monday 5/16. Ordertrack shows “in transit” but still shows “pending” and “ASN” at the bottom (it has since Monday). Checked with Ford chat on Wednesday— all they said was expected delivery 6/5-6/11 (which is what my shipped email said), and my sales guy said that it had “shipped” but no railcar info is available as of yesterday. It’s coming to FL btw.

anyone else stuck in this zone? I realize ordertrack doesn’t always update but as of yesterday, it seemed even my dealer didn’t even have any new info 😑
Sponsored

Rachwarr

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I got my shipped email on Monday 5/16. Ordertrack shows “in transit” but still shows “pending” and “ASN” at the bottom (it has since Monday). Checked with Ford chat on Wednesday— all they said was expected delivery 6/5-6/11 (which is what my shipped email said), and my sales guy said that it had “shipped” but no railcar info is available as of yesterday. It’s coming to FL btw.

anyone else stuck in this zone? I realize ordertrack doesn’t always update but as of yesterday, it seemed even my dealer didn’t even have any new info 😑
Mine says the same. Idk if it updates on ordertrack for rail. If it shipped, I’m assuming it has shipped via rail lol.

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine says the same. Idk if it updates on ordertrack for rail. If it shipped, I’m assuming it has shipped via rail lol.
yeah I’m not so much concerned it’s not updated on ordertrack… just that neither my dealer or Ford chat had any additional info days after showing it had shipped

Rachwarr

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yeah I’m not so much concerned it’s not updated on ordertrack… just that neither my dealer or Ford chat had any additional info days after showing it had shipped
Oh gotcha I haven’t even asked my dealer or ford chat. Just figured it would show up at some point since it said it shipped 😂

Mserjohnb132

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been tracking my railcar through CSX and it looks like it has been transferred to BNSF. The CSX phone number is still able to give me updated location info even though it’s no longer on their line. Headed to SF Bay Area EDD 6/5-6/11.

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base

If on Rail, my experience is that it says In Transit likely until it actually was delivered to the dealer, maybe it never updates? My experience is also that it says ASN the entire time.
Are you sure it's going via rail - says that on your window sticker? If so I would expect you should have a Rail Car information at the dealer by now. Between shipping an on the truck, the dealer has to pay for part of it, so they get the rail car info so they can track it.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh gotcha I haven’t even asked my dealer or ford chat. Just figured it would show up at some point since it said it shipped 😂
Yeah after the fast and furious build week craziness im definitely a few notches down on the stress level,it will show when it does.

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If on Rail, my experience is that it says In Transit likely until it actually was delivered to the dealer, maybe it never updates? My experience is also that it says ASN the entire time.
Are you sure it's going via rail - says that on your window sticker? If so I would expect you should have a Rail Car information at the dealer by now. Between shipping an on the truck, the dealer has to pay for part of it, so they get the rail car info so they can track it.
yes, my window sticker said Rail. As of yesterday, my sales guy said they didn’t have any info either. The beginning of my delivery window starts 2 weeks from this Sunday

Sponsored

Deersanta21

Outer Banks
First Name
Slayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So just spoke with ford chat and they told me it was on ramp 4 at the MI Assembly plant. Same thing my dealer told me yesterday. Ford chat did give me the CSX number and are saying it’s in Ohio and will be in Nashville Monday. We’ll see.

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Check the rail car info
This batch as of may 19th is in ohio

DC2B1DCD-4DD2-40BB-B3AA-76A3A51837F4.png

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve been tracking my railcar through CSX and it looks like it has been transferred to BNSF. The CSX phone number is still able to give me updated location info even though it’s no longer on their line. Headed to SF Bay Area EDD 6/5-6/11.
We must be on the same train it pulled out of gallup NM at 1 today ,who is your dealer?
The window was 6/5 6/11 .
Sponsored