Sponsored

50 Broncos Meet for a Weekend of Off-Roading & Camping at Ol' Florida Off-Road Park

First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.buckleupbuttercuptv.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I (PICKENS PARTY OF 5) hosted the first Bronco meet at the Ol' Florida Off-Road Park's New Year Event. Throughout the weekend, a total of 50 Broncos showed up and we had a good 13-15 Broncos that camped throughout the weekend. We had a few Broncos that towed in campers and quite a few owners decided to camp and sleep inside their Broncos. The weekend was filled with night time trail rides, day trail rides, obstacles, and fun! We were able to try out all of the Bronco's GOAT modes, and even had some friendly competition with a couple Jeeps. The highlight of everyone's weekend was the sense of community within our Bronco group, life-long friendships were made. We had people from Canada, Washington, & North Carolina travel all the way to Florida just to attend the event.

If you would like to attend the next Ol' Florida Bronco Meet, you can find details here: https://fb.me/e/17LgHOmaQ

Here is the link to the video if you're interested in seeing how the Broncos did.
Below are the contents of the video:

00:00 Intro
00:20 Friday Night Ride
01:46 Saturday Morning Ride
04:12 Winching a Stuck Bronco
06:19 Sending It & Obstacles
07:54 Rock Crawling
11:34 Obstacles, Trails, Testing GOAT Modes
17:37 Bronco VS Jeep in Mudhole
20:54 Lunch Meet
21:49 Water Fording Bronco Jungle Cruise
27:30 Stuck Broncos
30:14 Bronco Towing Camper Review
31:48 Sleeping in the Bronco Review
37:41 Outro

Here are a few pics from the weekend as well

Ford Bronco 50 Broncos Meet for a Weekend of Off-Roading & Camping at Ol' Florida Off-Road Park IMG_4900.JPG
Ford Bronco 50 Broncos Meet for a Weekend of Off-Roading & Camping at Ol' Florida Off-Road Park IMG_4901.JPG
Ford Bronco 50 Broncos Meet for a Weekend of Off-Roading & Camping at Ol' Florida Off-Road Park IMG_4902.JPG
Ford Bronco 50 Broncos Meet for a Weekend of Off-Roading & Camping at Ol' Florida Off-Road Park IMG_4903.JPG
Ford Bronco 50 Broncos Meet for a Weekend of Off-Roading & Camping at Ol' Florida Off-Road Park IMG_4904.JPG
Ford Bronco 50 Broncos Meet for a Weekend of Off-Roading & Camping at Ol' Florida Off-Road Park IMG_4905.JPG
Ford Bronco 50 Broncos Meet for a Weekend of Off-Roading & Camping at Ol' Florida Off-Road Park IMG_4906.JPG
Ford Bronco 50 Broncos Meet for a Weekend of Off-Roading & Camping at Ol' Florida Off-Road Park IMG_4907.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I (PICKENS PARTY OF 5) hosted the first Bronco meet at the Ol' Florida Off-Road Park's New Year Event. Throughout the weekend, a total of 50 Broncos showed up and we had a good 13-15 Broncos that camped throughout the weekend. We had a few Broncos that towed in campers and quite a few owners decided to camp and sleep inside their Broncos. The weekend was filled with night time trail rides, day trail rides, obstacles, and fun! We were able to try out all of the Bronco's GOAT modes, and even had some friendly competition with a couple Jeeps. The highlight of everyone's weekend was the sense of community within our Bronco group, life-long friendships were made. We had people from Canada, Washington, & North Carolina travel all the way to Florida just to attend the event.

If you would like to attend the next Ol' Florida Bronco Meet, you can find details here: https://fb.me/e/17LgHOmaQ

Here is the link to the video if you're interested in seeing how the Broncos did.

IMG_4900.JPG
IMG_4901.JPG
IMG_4902.JPG
IMG_4903.JPG
IMG_4904.JPG
IMG_4905.JPG
IMG_4906.JPG
IMG_4907.JPG
Wow! I bet that was an awesome and fun time!!!

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow 50 broncos has to be one of the most at any event! I didn’t keep count but they were everywhere. I had a blast and can’t wait for the next one in May!

Sponsored

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This was so much fun. It was nice to meet you all. Already reserved my spot for the May event.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a great time and wife and I are looking forward to next time in May!

We are the CO 2-door. Nice job on the video - makes it easier to show people what it is like there.

I'm 75% likely to do the meet up at Hardrock in Ocala this Saturday, in anyone is going. Fingers crossed...

OP
OP
Bronco.babeflorida
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow 50 broncos has to be one of the most at any event! I didn’t keep count but they were everywhere. I had a blast and can’t wait for the next one in May!
There were so many, I was like a kid in a candy store yelling Bronco Bronco! 😂

Sponsored

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Bronco.babeflorida
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had a great time and wife and I are looking forward to next time in May!

We are the CO 2-door. Nice job on the video - makes it easier to show people what it is like there.

I'm 75% likely to do the meet up at Hardrock in Ocala this Saturday, in anyone is going. Fingers crossed...
I will be there!

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Per chance were there two of you heading south on the turnpike?(between yeehaw junction and st. Cloud) cause I saw a yellow bronco and and a gray bronco riding each other's asses.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 50 Broncos Meet for a Weekend of Off-Roading & Camping at Ol' Florida Off-Road Park IMG_4907.JPG
Awesome footage.
The kids looked to have a blast, and that's what it's all about.
Getting them out to experience things and places not possible before, sharing memories.
And very possibly getting a whole 'nother generation hooked on offroading.
Good times!
Sponsored