First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just messaged a local dealer (not the one where I have my reservation/order at) about a similar build to mine they have advertised on their website that is in transit to see if it would be available or if it is a customer order. They informed me that it is a customer order, but they would be happy to order one for me which only takes 6-12 weeks to deliver!!!! LOL...these people I tell you! I politely informed her I have had a reservation for a year and a half and I think she meant to type months not weeks...
Sponsored

iwantabasebronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just messaged a local dealer (not the one where I have my reservation/order at) about a similar build to mine they have advertised on their website that is in transit to see if it would be available or if it is a customer order. They informed me that it is a customer order, but they would be happy to order one for me which only takes 6-12 weeks to deliver!!!! LOL...these people I tell you! I politely informed her I have had a reservation for a year and a half and I think she meant to type months not weeks...
Might not be too wrong. Ordered October with a Jan Build date. Probably will end up closer to 16 weeks but still not too far off..

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not too far off. order a soft top and skip the line. Add a month for shipping if you are far from Detroit.
Sponsored