Sponsored

6/28 Blend - "shipped" on tracker but no built/shipped email. Over a month since "shipped"

TBrock

Badlands
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram 1500; '20 GT350R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So wanted to try and see how many others there might be in my situation because I'm not really coming across any. I put a few posts in the Dirt Mountain thread but thought I'd try my own topic.

The title essentially says it all, I was a 6/28 blend, got the in production email but never received a built or shipped email. My tracker says shipped, but it's read that since around 11/11. I'm located in Missouri so it's not a situation where shipping should realistically take this long. The tracker itself is showing an estimated delivery of 8/2... Does anyone else's tracker show shipped but then no built/shipped email or dates?!?

I can't get any info from @Ford Motor Company by DM. They've opened up a case and the "new vehicle support team" was supposed to reach out then never did. I've sent a couple tweets to @mrlevine without getting any correspondence. My dealer has escalated to have the owner reach out to whomever they might be able to, but ultimately there's nothing moving and I can't get any kind of info.

Basically this is my tracker:
Ford Bronco 6/28 Blend - "shipped" on tracker but no built/shipped email. Over a month since "shipped" 1640883375142
Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs