Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dirt mountain MIC builds have received “built” statuses and have received “shipped” statuses and Ford has said that they will be completed First in and First out. The expectation has been set by Ford I don’t understand the disconnect.
Yeah but what few have been update have not been FIFO, there have been plenty of July an even August ones get out. Here I sit day 86 or something like that and nothing, on top of that a first edition built 3 days ago has already been finished and shiped!
Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Too add insult to injury now the dealership is listing my truck on their website, hopefully to not build a lost of potential other buyers who will pay ADM. A rough riding unrefined jeep is looking better and better each day!

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Too add insult to injury now the dealership is listing my truck on their website, hopefully to not build a lost of potential other buyers who will pay ADM. A rough riding unrefined jeep is looking better and better each day!
mines been on my dealerships website for months. It’s just the system.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The only one beside the dealer demos? It just showed up on there the other day too, it hasn't been there this whole time.

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On a positive note my bottom date changed to today! Does that mean anything? ( ducks incoming rocks ) maybe the dirt mountain Broncos were all waxed??

FML

Sponsored

LeeMac

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350/Expedition/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah but what few have been update have not been FIFO, there have been plenty of July an even August ones get out. Here I sit day 86 or something like that and nothing, on top of that a first edition built 3 days ago has already been finished and shiped!
Yep. That was the purpose of my reply. We expect to get our built and shipped notifications because some have received notifications that do not predate others that have not.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

MostHumblest

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got an email from Ford!

Another weekly off-roadeo one!
I finally unsubscribed from that list today. Put in the unsubscribe reason "Other: The only emails I want to receive are those indicating my Bronco has shipped"

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally unsubscribed from that list today. Put in the unsubscribe reason "Other: The only emails I want to receive are those indicating my Bronco has shipped"
Good idea! LOL!!!

My response to the unsubscribe, "The only email I want from Ford is the one saying my Bronco has been released from hold at Dirt Mountain and is on its way to me."

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So in a completely unrelated note, yesterday I finally convinced my father to order a Bronco after months of him being on the fence (currently owns a Jeep). He didn't want anything fancy, so I ordered him a Base 4-Door with a soft top, 2.3L, and a few smaller options. This morning I am sitting at my desk and an email from Ford comes in! His order was just scheduled for November, not 24 hours after I placed his order. . . . This is good indication of just how bad things are with Bronco scheduling at the moment, as Ford is completely running out of buildable customer orders. Fingers crossed that my 7/2 build arrives before his does.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So in a completely unrelated note, yesterday I finally convinced my father to order a Bronco after months of him being on the fence (currently owns a Jeep). He didn't want anything fancy, so I ordered him a Base 4-Door with a soft top, 2.3L, and a few smaller options. This morning I am sitting at my desk and an email from Ford comes in! His order was just scheduled for November, not 24 hours after I placed his order. . . . This is good indication of just how bad things are with Bronco scheduling at the moment, as Ford is completely running out of buildable customer orders. Fingers crossed that my 7/2 build arrives before his does.
Hopefully I get my 6/23 built date before it!