Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So in a completely unrelated note, yesterday I finally convinced my father to order a Bronco after months of him being on the fence (currently owns a Jeep). He didn't want anything fancy, so I ordered him a Base 4-Door with a soft top, 2.3L, and a few smaller options. This morning I am sitting at my desk and an email from Ford comes in! His order was just scheduled for November, not 24 hours after I placed his order. . . . This is good indication of just how bad things are with Bronco scheduling at the moment, as Ford is completely running out of buildable customer orders. Fingers crossed that my 7/2 build arrives before his does.
I honestly think that if you were to put ANY order in right now as a 4 door, soft top, 4 cyl that it will be built by the end of year. Really thinking about changing my 2nd order off of 2.7 and letting them race from MI.
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The lack of communication is getting horrible, they did get better, now back to very horrible.
Ford's problem is the folks who 'communicate', and the folks who 'execute' aren't on the same page. Even remotely.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After confirmed movement last week they should have the data needed to estimate DM deliveries, it's quite frankly shocking nothing has been sent yet. I really hope Jason is right that many have shipped and updates just haven't gone through...beyond that where back to mass communication failure.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After confirmed movement last week they should have the data needed to estimate DM deliveries, it's quite frankly shocking nothing has been sent yet. I really hope Jason is right that many have shipped and updates just haven't gone through...beyond that where back to mass communication failure.
That kind of mass communication failure would not be bad, if they have shipped out in updated. Seems like we would be seeing some show up at convoy dealerships by now though.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can we change the name to Dirt Mountain Island (DMI) because there simply is no escape?

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That kind of mass communication failure would not be bad, if they have shipped out in updated. Seems like we would be seeing some show up at convoy dealerships by now though.
and it seems the few known escapes got the built and shipped updates....something's gotta give SOON.

Clubdub

Badlands
First Name
J.W.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 limited f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not trying to rub it in or anything just updating y'all. I got my shipped email at 3:48 am. I am just as surprised as y'all that we have not seen more movement. Hoping you guys get an email soon and or a call from your dealer saying its here!! Hang in there! Well if you are one of the few that got one.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not trying to rub it in or anything just updating y'all. I got my shipped email at 3:48 am. I am just as surprised as y'all that we have not seen more movement. Hoping you guys get an email soon and or a call from your dealer saying its here!! Hang in there! Well if you are one of the few that got one.
Anyone else in the area and able to do a drive-by today or tomorrow?

I wouldn't be surprised if there was absolutely no movement in and out of DM...

Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else in the area and able to do a drive-by today or tomorrow?

I wouldn't be surprised if there was absolutely no movement in and out of DM...
I do believe that @MacDonald_Photo said he might be going back this weekend?

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What does the B6g tracker say?

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is great news. I look forward to you taking delivery and giving us a look at the new top!

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we change the name to Dirt Mountain Island (DMI) because there simply is no escape?
How bout Hotel Dirt Mountain? You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad to see a mid June MIC build getting off DM. Congrats!

BTW, are you in Arlington TX? Seems like several DM releases are going to TX.
Sponsored