Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, I’m probably just as mad at myself anymore as Ford. How many times have we been told that our builds would be addressed during the down weeks? 4-5? How many times has Ford fed us crap? Dozens. How many times does Ford try to distract us with garbage? Several. And we keep believing them. I keep believing them and hoping that they might for once pull their head from their ass and do something right. Anymore, I imagine Jim Farley’s head on that damn dog from Duck Hunt. @CO-Bronco you seem to be one our best and brightest with Photoshop…
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates Untitled-1
Sponsored

Last edited:

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Without knowing how many MIC tops are being built and how many are passing QC, we most likely won't know when they are coming till maybe the end of next week. They've only been running them for a week and half and are still building up production.

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
We were told that the DM builds would be cleared maybe in the beginning of October.
Why do people expect built and shipped emails 2 weeks before that now?

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We were told that the DM builds would be cleared maybe in the beginning of October.
I think you need to read through the forums and see why people are now expecting that....

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably because a senior member of Ford went on record saying they were going to start shipping last week.

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...rd-bronco-hardtops-ready-shipping/5754266001/

We all know the track record, but there have been a few getting exactly that, built and shipped emails 2 weeks before October.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I had Twitter is be sending it on the hour every hour! Those new tops should be nowhere near the assembly line until everyone of ours fixed and on the way to us.
Production doesn’t stop!
(Unless planned)

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I came out of the cave for nothing?

We really need eyes on DM daily to see the flow.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably because a senior member of Ford went on record saying they were going to start shipping last week.

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...rd-bronco-hardtops-ready-shipping/5754266001/

We all know the track record, but there have been a few getting exactly that, built and shipped emails 2 weeks before October.
"Within one week, Ford Motor Co. will start shipping new hardtop roofs to dealers waiting to replace the faulty ones on 2021 Broncos already delivered, the Free Press has learned.

Also, Ford will be installing the new tops in 2021 Broncos that have been held back, then shipping those vehicles."

that doesn't imply DM builds will be built/shipped this week, or at any specific date.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think you need to read through the forums and see why people are now expecting that....
If I wanted to waste a few hours I guess I could read why people here "expect" certain things.

LeeMac

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350/Expedition/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If I wanted to waste a few hours I guess I could read why people here "expect" certain things.
Dirt mountain MIC builds have received “built” statuses and have received “shipped” statuses and Ford has said that they will be completed First in and First out. The expectation has been set by Ford I don’t understand the disconnect.
Sponsored