Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My window sticker "date" does not change daily... Last i looked at it, showed 6/23 that was until today... Now today it shows 6/30... I have looked at my sticker everyday since 6/23 and this is the 1st time it changed....
My window sticker "date" does not change daily... Last i looked at it, showed 6/23 that was until today... Now today it shows 6/30... I have looked at my sticker everyday since 6/23 and this is the 1st time it changed....
same
Sponsored

soonerfreak

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
4Dr BD, 2.7L, MIC, mid package.

It showed in production on Sunday but finally got a date today, blend date of 6/29. Date on the bottom of the sticker is 6/25.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FWIW, the date on the bottom of the window sticker is when the .pdf file you are viewing was created for viewing. It has nothing to do with the data on the sticker. A few years ago, they started caching them for a few days instead of generating them on each access.

Last edited:

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just a thought on those that switched back. I wonder if they looked at it on a different computer say looked at home then went to work and looked at work and the work computer is not refreshing?
On my PC today it was 6/30 around 6 am, 6/23 around 9 am, and back to 6/30 just after 3 pm so I don't know what to think!

FWIW, the date on the bottom of the window sticker is when the .pdf file you are viewing was created for viewing. It has nothing to do with the data on the sticker. A few years ago, they stared caching them for a few days instead of generating them on each access.
Makes sense. Not sure what was up with mine today.

Sponsored

Witter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update: got confirmation today my Wildtrak has been built. Blend date was 6/28 at the bottom of sticker it showed 6/30. Have not received shipping info/eta yet but it does show by rail… I am In Frisco TX…. Guessing a few weeks?!

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just checked and my sticker is back to 6/23/21 date on both my PC and my phone. Blend is still 0630. Odd, but I'm just going to tell myself that means it's been loaded onto the carrier :p

Greggvh

Outer Banks
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ram, 18 Charger, 01 Mustang, 98 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So im not sold on the date at the bottom being that its just when the pdf was created. Mine went from 6/22 to 6/29 I think yesterday or today and now says 6/30 so it may be that it can be when that version is created but something s causing it to to update.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So im not sold on the date at the bottom being that its just when the pdf was created. Mine went from 6/22 to 6/29 I think yesterday or today and now says 6/30 so it may be that it can be when that version is created but something s causing it to to update.
I've read somewhere on here that the bottom date you first saw is when the sticker was updated/verified for the final build. And when it updates to your blend date or near the blend date, it is when they printed it out at the end of assembly. No idea if that's true or not but it does kind of make sense.

OP
OP
Peejmane

Peejmane

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've read somewhere on here that the bottom date you first saw is when the sticker was updated/verified for the final build. And when it updates to your blend date or near the blend date, it is when they printed it out at the end of assembly. No idea if that's true or not but it does kind of make sense.
Boy do I hope that’s true, that would mean they printed mine today 👀👀
Through all of this I have realized I am waaaaaaaaay to impatient hahaha

Sponsored

JMG008

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford F-150 baja champions edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
are all of you guys day 1 reservations? how screwed am i if i have a 7/23 res date

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just a point of reference:

My blend date was 6/23 and my bronco is already shipped (via rail on 6/27), but the window sticker generation date on the bottom outer edge STILL changed from 6/23 to 6/30 today.

Given that my Bronco presumably already left the plant last week, not sure this number on the bottom outer edge should be used to determine anything.

Jmd_wps

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update: got confirmation today my Wildtrak has been built. Blend date was 6/28 at the bottom of sticker it showed 6/30. Have not received shipping info/eta yet but it does show by rail… I am In Frisco TX…. Guessing a few weeks?!
My Outerbanks has a blend date of 6/30 and bottom sticker of 6/22. Haven't received a built update yet, but I'm in Prosper so I'm hoping mine will be right behind yours!

Witter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Outerbanks has a blend date of 6/30 and bottom sticker of 6/22. Haven't received a built update yet, but I'm in Prosper so I'm hoping mine will be right behind yours!
Probably be on the same train… guessing you will get a build confirmation this week.👊🏻

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

are all of you guys day 1 reservations? how screwed am i if i have a 7/23 res date
Mine was within the 1st half hour. Depending on your build, you're probably looking at a '22 with reserving 10 days after they went live.
Sponsored