Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to shoot an email over to my salesman today just to check in. My sticker hasn't changed from 6/29 blend and 6/29 at the bottom.

They may be overwhelmed with shipping and having issues with the tracker, but I'm really curious to see if the vehicle can really be shipped and delivered without being updated to "released" on the vehicle visibility site that's internal to Ford/Dealer. I've refreshed that a ton.
Sponsored

Ashley5180

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150, 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Broncohill

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Mustang Convertible, Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Our Bronco had a 6/28 week build date, with a 7/1 blend date...bottom date changed to 7/2 last week. I've been checking the shipment tracker...was saying pending...now just today it won't come up on that tracker...says:

VIN Number Not Found.
The Unit may have been moved by another Carrier or not yet released to Carrier.

Called my dealership...left message to see what they can find out. Keep you posted!! We live not 25 minutes from the plant...wish we could just pick it up from there! :)

julmagab

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same as most above. 6/30 blend, bottom date 6/26. Order tracker shows in production, but date on tracker changed to 7/1.

Guess Tom Petty was right....
Update. Nothing changed on order tracker to date. Contacted dealer and their system says Bronco "produced" and delivery TBD.

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. Had a 7/2 blend date and a 6/26 date at the bottom of the Window Sticker. Then, the bottom date changed to 7/3. Called the 800 number and they don't show any new updates either. UGH....

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update. Nothing changed on order tracker to date. Contacted dealer and their system says Bronco "produced" and delivery TBD.
Yours is then sitting in the yard like the rest of us, just waiting to be picked for dodgeball.

Broncohill

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Mustang Convertible, Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yours is then sitting in the yard like the rest of us, just waiting to be picked for dodgeball.
I got a call back from our dealership, they did get 2 broncos in "over the weekend". Not ours, but some peeps are about to get real happy! So, they did ship over the weekend. Got to be soon!

dassarkhan

Raptor
First Name
Das
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Raptor, '19 Lincoln Navigator, Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. Had a 7/2 blend date and a 6/26 date at the bottom of the Window Sticker. Then, the bottom date changed to 7/3. Called the 800 number and they don't show any new updates either. UGH....
I had a blend date of 7/1. Called the hotline on Friday 7/2 and they said it was produced but no eta. Called this morning and was told "its in production". I said that on Friday I was told it was produced. The CSR said "Sir, these vehicles are not built in a week. It takes 8-12 weeks". I think CSR's are at a lost this morning.

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a blend date of 7/1. Called the hotline on Friday 7/2 and they said it was produced but no eta. Called this morning and was told "its in production". I said that on Friday I was told it was produced. The CSR said "Sir, these vehicles are not built in a week. It takes 8-12 weeks". I think CSR's are at a lost this morning.

Agreed. I'm just hoping it's not just sitting on the line and won't be completed until after the shutdown.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ran my VIN through the Ford Etis site I discovered while researching all things Bronco. I found what appeared to be System checks with my Blend date. So I'm hoping mine is alive and awaiting shipment. Who knows.

Sponsored

dassarkhan

Raptor
First Name
Das
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Raptor, '19 Lincoln Navigator, Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Agreed. I'm just hoping it's not just sitting on the line and won't be completed until after the shutdown.
Called back and spoke to someone else. They said it was produced on 7/1 but no update on shipping as yet. I could live with that.

JTK37

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If we were produced last week per the blend dates and schedule but they're waiting for shipping.... how will the shut down affect that? Could they be sitting in the lot for days on end?

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If we were produced last week per the blend dates and schedule but they're waiting for shipping.... how will the shut down affect that? Could they be sitting in the lot for days on end?
My understanding is only Production line is shut down. All other things such as shipping and such are still going on this week.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a call back from our dealership, they did get 2 broncos in "over the weekend". Not ours, but some peeps are about to get real happy! So, they did ship over the weekend. Got to be soon!
It wouldn’t be Bill Brown would it?
Sponsored