First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like Levine is responding this morning. How many of these is he going to respond to before he starts copy and pasting the same generic response to everyone?

E070175A-99B3-4302-B985-D1B19260A2F8.png

Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I call bs on that as quickly as possible.
Oh I'm sure they're working as quickly as possible, the issue is with the word "possible". If it's a top issue and they aren't getting extra tops from Webasto than it's not possible to work on them quickly. I continue to worry that water may have been pooled in my 60k Wildtrak and after all of this may not even take delivery if there is mold/mildew present.

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh I'm sure they're working as quickly as possible, the issue is with the word "possible". If it's a top issue and they aren't getting extra tops from Webasto than it's not possible to work on them quickly. I continue to worry that water may have been pooled in my 60k Wildtrak and after all of this may not even take delivery if there is mold/mildew present.
There's a new thread about how sitting the lot is no big deal, no problemo.
Read it and feel the comfort!

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Levine is responding this morning. How many of these is he going to respond to before he starts copy and pasting the same generic response to everyone?

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates Screenshot_20210805-063313_Twitter
I totally missed this and posted it again, whoops!

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Long time lurker, finally decided to join yesterday so I could get this accessory deal.

Ruxer Ford Deal

Needless to say, I went ahead and splurged on all the accessories I've had my eyes on.

I'm hoping my Bronco is released from purgatory before they arrive!

7/2 member the #BadBatchBroncos

My enthusiasm is wearing thin and patience running dry each day that passes without an official update from @Ford Motor Company.

Thankfully I sold the Sequoia to my sister or I would not have a vehicle to drive at the moment. I jumped at getting everything in order when seeing how fast Ford was shipping the Broncos out at the very beginning. My surprising low, June monthly special rate with pre-approval from my local credit union expires 8/28. I'm trying my best to keep the patience in check until then. Here's to wishful thinking! 🍻

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1628172414408

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1628172430893