Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn't want to bother a family friend who works in Dearborn but the last interaction with my dealer got me concerned about the condition of my vehicle so I reached out and got this reply...

Hi Rob!

Hope you are doing well. Glad you reached out. Had someone run your VIN to see what is going on. It is sitting in the shipping yard at Michigan Assembly. It has no open issues holding it up and it was shipped out of the plant to the carrier lot. Not sure why it is sitting, but I have someone working to expedite and get it shipped. They will provide a carrier number and ETA once that happens.
Sponsored

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

. @aj_benedetto
My Bronco was delivered today 10/07.
Beat the estimate by a few days but kind of expected since it was right around the corner.
Mine was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday, but the car carrier couldn't fit it on the truck. It is now on route to my store and should be there in the morning. Free at last!

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On a personal note (and one I didn't openly advertise too much earlier this week) is that my Bronco has been Built/Shipped/Delivered. I purposely didn't advertise this as being a 07/13 blend I feel almost dirty getting it before everyone from the June and early July blends. A lot of us have become chums over the past 3.5+ months and I feel really bad for you guys and gals.

I'm still committed to updating the Dirt Mountain Tracker until every last one of us are out.
As I tweet Levine all those months ago - "No Bronco Left Behind". Much love everyone.
So excited for you!!! Truly, you have done so much on this forum and the amount of effort you have put in to tracking this is incredibly awesome. This sounds weird as a stranger on the internet, but it makes me happy to see everyone getting their cars finally. Make sure you come back with pictures of your new ride!!!!

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday, but the car carrier couldn't fit it on the truck. It is now on route to my store and should be there in the morning. Free at last!

Pictures when it's delivered or it didn't happen!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn't want to bother a family friend who works in Dearborn but the last interaction with my dealer got me concerned about the condition of my vehicle so I reached out and got this reply...

Hi Rob!

Hope you are doing well. Glad you reached out. Had someone run your VIN to see what is going on. It is sitting in the shipping yard at Michigan Assembly. It has no open issues holding it up and it was shipped out of the plant to the carrier lot. Not sure why it is sitting, but I have someone working to expedite and get it shipped. They will provide a carrier number and ETA once that happens.

Good to know there's no issues!! I hope they are actually able to expedite it for you - crossing my fingers for you!

MRuby

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got the email today!!!! I need to update the spreadsheet for you guys. So excited!!!
Looks like the time from built email to delivery is very quick compared to some. Hopefully it's accurate.

Dear Mike Ruby,

Great news! Your 2021 Bronco Wildtrak™ 4 Door has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery to Koons Ford of Annapolis is between October 15, 2021 and October 21, 2021.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the email today!!!! I need to update the spreadsheet for you guys. So excited!!!
Looks like the time from built email to delivery is very quick compared to some. Hopefully it's accurate.

Dear Mike Ruby,

Great news! Your 2021 Bronco Wildtrak™ 4 Door has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery to Koons Ford of Annapolis is between October 15, 2021 and October 21, 2021.
CONGRATS!

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
10/07 Update - I've been swamped most of the day but here to give the daily update! 20 Bronco's were released from Dirt Mountain today.

1633656792185.png

On a personal note (and one I didn't openly advertise too much earlier this week) is that my Bronco has been Built/Shipped/Delivered. I purposely didn't advertise this as being a 07/13 blend I feel almost dirty getting it before everyone from the June and early July blends. A lot of us have become chums over the past 3.5+ months and I feel really bad for you guys and gals.

I've decided post the following though as I do think it prudent to share my experience with the various trackers and how they changes (or better yet, didn't) to give a sliver of hope to those of you still waiting.

• ETA Start/End dates updated from original July dates Monday night (10/04)
  • "Awaiting Shipping" status (ie. Built) came early morning Tuesday (10/05), as recognized via AEMs, and therefore B6G Trackers.
NOTE: The B6G Tracker pulls data from this AEM link:
https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?partAttributes=BP2.*&vin=VIN#&orderNumber=ORDER#

BUT

Most of the time when changes are pushed on Fords end, it differs (and from what I find, lags) from the following link, so I actually had a good 6hr heads up by following this link. Also, this link did not show the "nulls" during yesterdays outage.

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?partAttributes=BP2_.*&vin=VIN#&orderNumber=ORDER#

The difference is all in the "_" underscore.

• No movement on the AEMs data yesterday (10/06)
  • I checked my regions Convoy tracker (Cassens -https://www.cassens.com/pages/delivery-receipt/) this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see my Bronco's VIN scheduled for transport today.
  • Around 3pm EST my Bronco arrived at my Dealer.
NOTE: My AEMs data still shows "Awaiting Shipping", even now - 7hrs after Delivery. According to Fords tracking data it is still at MAP....

Also to note, my ETIS data STILL shows only my original Production dates (07/13).

1633657999887.png

All this to say - There's still sliver of hope that you may have left Dirt Mountain, even if Ford's trackers say otherwise.

I'm still committed to updating the Dirt Mountain Tracker until every last one of us are out.
As I tweet Levine all those months ago - "No Bronco Left Behind". Much love everyone.
Just go take a shower and wash those guilt feelings away. So happy for you. Enjoy your free wild horse and thank you for all you’ve done to keep the dream alive!

Sponsored

dpal16

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If someone has a Norfolk Southern railcar number (ONLY WITH NORFOLK SOUTHERN) that's currently in-transit, please DM it to me. I think I got access to the NS Tracking system and I'm wondering if it has more information available than calling the 1-800 tracking. Mine is already showing as delivered so I'm not sure what it shows for someone still in-transit (ONLY WITH NORFOLK SOUTHERN)

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got the railcar info from my dealer this afternoon, so it did ship out like the email promised. Currently passing through Wallbridge, OH according to TouchTrace. aemservices still not showing anything for release, shipment or transit dates.

robbowen23

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob Bowen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bluetruckclothingco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 F150 (Walter), 21 Bronco(OJ)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 2A144FEB-9083-475D-A28F-021DCE2BED47

Delivered today! Can’t wait to pick it up next week! Quite the surprise the ford visibility tracker still showed that it was in Illinois but arrived today! Wheels and tires and level kit also arrived today!

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Heard back from my dealer today, who reported back from the regional rep. It turns out, that my Bronco has an unshippable hardtop roof and that they are working to replace them. When it’s done, I’ll get an email to update me about shipping.

And here I was obsessing over nothing. They will email me when it’s done. I feel relieved now, can I come out of the padded room?
Sponsored