Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just finished the New Hampshire Off-Roadeo. Wow!! Never been off roading before but after seeing the Bronco in action I think I may be doing more. Our instructor was Shannon and she was great! I would highly recommend this event the trails were tight, steep, muddy and rocky and the Bronco breezed right through.

6A307C01-FCB5-4C5B-86C2-1D98104C9860.jpeg

F9FF266A-FB41-4E15-9CF4-5EF5E426830B.jpeg

A935678E-FB03-4F99-94F8-6028A575A270.jpeg

3E315314-5E43-49CC-A516-29E5CEF62CA4.jpeg

6FF515A8-D1D0-40EC-B5D9-C2BA2984159D.jpeg
Absolutely loving the tshirt Robert! The wife and I just booked our Off-Roadeo today (after the announcement of the USA/CAD border opening) for Austin, TX on November 14th. CAN'T WAIT!
Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Absolutely loving the tshirt Robert! The wife and I just booked our Off-Roadeo today (after the announcement of the USA/CAD border opening) for Austin, TX on November 14th. CAN'T WAIT!
Went today in Austin, it was a blast!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CMU_Chip

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There were couple 6G members there. They gave me some love when saw the shirt.😀 The event was very well done. I learned so much. Did everything without GOAT modes except trail assist which was just fun to use. You guys will have a blast. Some obstacles look scary outside the truck but inside the truck it seemed easy. I was on 3 and two wheels today and didn’t even notice

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There were couple 6G members there. They gave me some love when saw the shirt.😀 The event was very well done. I learned so much. Did everything without GOAT modes except trail assist which was just fun to use. You guys will have a blast. Some obstacles look scary outside the truck but inside the truck it seemed easy. I was on 3 and two wheels today and didn’t even notice
Three of the guides were from my hometown today, it was a small world. The trail assist was hard to use at first, cause you want to hit the brake or the gas and you have to fight the urge.

CMU_Chip

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Three of the guides were from my hometown today, it was a small world. The trail assist was hard to use at first, cause you want to hit the brake or the gas and you have to fight the urge.
For never off roading before this the trail guide really was great at teaching tricks and building confidence. I went in thinking we would be driving fire roads but was surprised at how technical some trails were. I had a blast and definitely would love to go off road again

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/15 Update - Moderate-to-slow day today at Dirt Mountain with 12 released.
Another June Blend has been released dropping the number to 13 remaining.

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates giphy

SPECIAL NOTE - A few members suggested I create a "Buy me a Beer" option, should you so choose to show appreciation for the Dirt Mountain Tracker or Badges. But please, there is absolutely no pressure to do so at all. The sole reason I've created these items is for the sense of community I feel it creates amongst strangers who happen to share common interests. Keep on keeping on folks :).

Sponsored

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
SPECIAL NOTE - A few members suggested I create a "Buy me a Beer" option, should you so choose to show appreciation for the Dirt Mountain Tracker or Badges. But please, there is absolutely no pressure to do so at all. The sole reason I've created these items is for the sense of community I feel it creates amongst strangers who happen to share common interests. Keep on keeping on folks :).

It is getting lonely on the mountain. I sincerely appreciate the updates. Good to know there are few others left with me. You have really filled the enormous communication gap Ford has created. Would love to buy you a beer! 🍺

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

FYI-from what I saw of my former bronco, they are in pretty rough shape from sitting on the dirt mountain-depending on how anal you are with keeping your cars clean, I would have went with get it washed and detail it myself option.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is getting lonely on the mountain. I sincerely appreciate the updates. Good to know there are few others left with me. You have really filled the enormous communication gap Ford has created. Would love to buy you a beer! 🍺
You are not alone!!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I remember someone saying that these were going to be protected and well maintained on Dirt Mountain... Wonder what happened to that?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI-from what I saw of my former bronco, they are in pretty rough shape from sitting on the dirt mountain-depending on how anal you are with keeping your cars clean, I would have went with get it washed and detail it myself option.
Don't know why you didn't just pay the ransom to keep it. ;)

I guess it could be worse, you could have been stuck waiting on your build longer at a dealership that treated their customers right but didn't get enough allocated to satisfy demand.

Either way, your dealership did you dirty. Sorry to hear that you couldn't get them to do the right thing.
Sponsored