Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! I get that it’s a brand new product launch in a global pandemic. If I could wait another 6 months I would but in my current situation it wasn’t realistic. I’m sure the truck will be amazing and hopefully the issues are all fixed when you all get your trucks. It’s disappointing but I’m not mad and I don’t have ill will towards any of you a-holes that actually get the Bronco 😁
Hi friend! Any movement on your Bronco yet? I notice you havnt posted on B6G in 2months so just wanting to check in, and also keep the tracker as representative as possible :)

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1634734174131
Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Papa Smurf is out for blood at this point. His sanity disappeared around the 100 day mark.
:eek: 🤣 😂

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1634734174131
How sad is this really?
I’ve waited over 100 days… that’s ATF Form 4 stuff.
I’ve lost my sanity…. What caused it? Lack of communication, broken promises, improper expectations set by Ford.
The proverbial- “It’s just a car, calm down.” Eat a dog turd sandwich!!! This is about accountability, respect, and honesty. Maybe I need the vehicle. Maybe I don’t. I know several on here that do. I know no one that needs to be treated like a stray dog in Mexico.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The people have spoken - LONG LIVE DIRT MOUNTAIN!
The comments are hilarious and shut Mr. Cook down HARD! :D 🤣 :love:

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1634740759652

Coal Powers America

Big Bend
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi friend! Any movement on your Bronco yet? I notice you havnt posted on B6G in 2months so just wanting to check in, and also keep the tracker as representative as possible :)

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1634740759652
It delivered about a week ago.
Our family needed a car a lot sooner than that and my wife bought a sweet accord about 3 months ago.

Talked to the sales guy sold in 3 days for $10k over MSRP

Coal Powers America

Big Bend
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It delivered about a week ago.
Our family needed a car a lot sooner than that and my wife bought a sweet accord about 3 months ago.

Talked to the sales guy sold in 3 days for $10k over MSRP
Also they sent me a pic of it “rolling off the line”

I then drown the pain in my rum….

Sponsored

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am noticing that a few June blend, "this month" Broncos seem to have been skipped over. Looks like they are on to July blends as beyond. Guessing our Broncos have issues beyond the top. Mine has a manual transmission. Wondering if the kids may not know how to drive mine. Really grasping at straws at this point.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After 100 days on Dirt Mountain my FE that was built on 6/29 is finally home!

These first two picts are as it looked when it was unloaded from the transport truck. Not nearly as dirty as I thought it would be, but up close you can tell it has been marinating in a gravel lot for a while. The engine compartment in particular was filthy!

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates IMG_0383-3
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates IMG_0382-2

Here it is all cleaned up!
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates IMG_0386-1
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates IMG_0385-2

And home finally with it's older brother that's getting booted out of the garage for the hot new thing. Don't worry though, it can hang out in the shop with the F-450 and the 5W...
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates Sorry!

The MIC 2.0 that I got was OK. The inside looked better than I was expecting but there were a few scuffs on the outside that weren't worth trying to battle over. I didn't see any exposed honeycomb substrate and so far no snakeskin is appearing on the outside of the top. The one big disappointment is it has a ton of wind noise on the highway, it really isn't much better than the soft top Badlands I borrowed from them last month (the orange one in the pictures).

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also they sent me a pic of it “rolling off the line”

I then drown the pain in my rum….
Really sorry to hear that circumstances made you pull the pin early. Wishing you and your family the best, regardless of what vehicle you're driving.

Cheers :)

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so here I am with my pre prepped dirty from travel Bronco! Yeah us old ladies rock and roll too!

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates Sorry!
YESSSSSS! You've graduated from the mountain Fran, CONGRATS!!!
But just remember, as long as you have your Bronco's there's always going to be a bit of Dirt Mountain in it's DNA, and with that comes the lasting bond with all of us :)!

Cheers and enjoy - You deserve it!

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/20 Update - Slowest Wednesday we've had since September, which is starting to become the norm as of late. I truly hope overtime hasnt been cut, or worse Webasto's production not being able to keep up with the majority of roofs going to the assembly line and DM getting short changed.

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1634783470331

Special Note: Messages were sent out to all Soft Tops still showing "In-Production" on the Tracker with an outcome of 8 so far informing us that they were only on DM for a very short time with the majority of them released back in August. With that being said, Soft Tops are still lagging behind MIC's in terms of percent released, so that is still troublesome.

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1634783993226

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

4 months ago today my Bronco hit production. If I had known then what this would do to me, I would have stepped on a rake repeatedly to numb myself.

julmagab

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4 months ago today my Bronco hit production. If I had known then what this would do to me, I would have stepped on a rake repeatedly to numb myself.
Every morning I check this thread for 1 reason. To see if you've been released. Sorry you're having to wait this long. Sucks balls.

MostHumblest

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend