6/30 blend dates

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah that's the one, even the fish beg for chips! I need to hit up San Antone it's been a year or so since I've been there. Funny thing about the Alamo is that if Travis followed the command from his general he would have destroyed it, and they would not have have been massacred. We would not have had our battle cry and might not have defeated Santa Ana though.
We love Casa Rio but we're kind of born into that ;).

All kinds of crazy things could have changed the outcome but as I believe everything happens for a reason. We've been talking about heading over to San Jacinto, haven't been over there since the 80s. We lucky to have so much great history.
Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We love Casa Rio but we're kind of born into that ;).

All kinds of crazy things could have changed the outcome but as I believe everything happens for a reason. We've been talking about heading over to San Jacinto, haven't been over there since the 80s. We lucky to have so much great history.
San Jacinto is nice, especially on 4/21! The battleship isn't there anymore, I forgot where they moved it. We are a republic born of rebellion, seeded from the greatest of the of the republics born of rebellion. Double rebels!

NotYou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone still waiting for their two door Bronco with a blend or build date around 6/30? I have absolutely no idea what happened to mine.
Nothing new here. Same as it ever was.

Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

San Jacinto is nice, especially on 4/21! The battleship isn't there anymore, I forgot where they moved it. We are a republic born of rebellion, seeded from the greatest of the of the republics born of rebellion. Double rebels!
Come and Take it!

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Stupid question. Am I now blacked out from tracking any movement? The next news would just be from the dealer that it’s there? Or the pizza tracker trips delivered I guess.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Stupid question. Am I now blacked out from tracking any movement? The next news would just be from the dealer that it’s there? Or the pizza tracker trips delivered I guess.
You shipped after me, and arrived before me, meanwhile my ride is stuck in Chiraq! Where is the justice.

I looked for any tracking information, but couldn't find anything useful on my end.

julmagab

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Once mine reached the TAFT yard in Orlando, I couldn't find any other ways to track the haulers. I just had to wait (a week and a half) for the dealer to call and say it arrived.

Did yours offload in Baldwin, or somewhere near Jacksonville?

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Once mine reached the TAFT yard in Orlando, I couldn't find any other ways to track the haulers. I just had to wait (a week and a half) for the dealer to call and say it arrived.

Did yours offload in Baldwin, or somewhere near Jacksonville?
It should unload at Baldwin.

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Bronco sat at the rail yard for 8 days after it arrived waiting on a transport truck to the dealership. I don't know if it's the same for all dealers, but my guy got an email notification from the trucking company 24 hours before they picked it up saying it was scheduled for transport. What I noticed with mine is the ETA end date on the B6G tracker changed to something like 01-01-80 when it was delivered, then the Ford pizza tracker showed "Delivered" under Dealer Contact.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It should unload at Baldwin.
Edit. It seems upon further research, my rail car gets dropped in Baldwin and then pulled into Jacksonville on a jumper line to 12th St to be unloaded and await the truck there. Sad news I drive by within 2 miles of there on the way to work. Occasional detour I guess.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Edit. It seems upon further research, my rail car gets dropped in Baldwin and then pulled into Jacksonville on a jumper line to 12th St to be unloaded and await the truck there. Sad news I drive by within 2 miles of there on the way to work. Occasional detour I guess.
I drive by the rail yard daily with binoculars trying to find mine, never saw it. Saw ever other one that arrived after it though.

LeeMac

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350/Expedition/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My delivery ETA was updated when the delivery truck was assigned to pick mine up. My date updated to a week earlier and my Bronco arrived the next day.
Sponsored