Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/20 Update - WOWZERS. Three June Blends were released today, and with a technicality so was a July blend!

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates giphy

Special Notes - We are now down to only two June blends left on Dirt Mountain (@NotYou & @Blaven ). You two hanging in there alright?

Countdown # -

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
11/20 Update - WOWZERS. Three June Blends were released today, and with a technicality so was a July blend!

1637454370439.png

Special Notes - We are now down to only two June blends left on Dirt Mountain (@NotYou & @Blaven ). You two hanging in there alright?

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
I am sure that you marked me as delivered, but just checking.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This worked last time…. Fingers crossed for some June and early July releases.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/21 Update - Five Bronco's released today. CONGRATS to those who made parole.

Special Notes - Not exactly relevant to Dirt Mountain but I ventured outside of this thread to the greater B6G community today after realizing the master Dirt Mountain Thread has dropped from being the #1 Viewed to #6 after holding the hill for a good ~16 weeks.

Turn's out the 11/15 (and the other Build Weeks) threads are popping. As things slowly start to wind down here I'm starting to look for other ways to stay connected to this community but find it hard as most others really haven't gone through what we have. To some, waiting more than 24hrs after your blend date for the Built email is unbearable. And don't get me started about those who are the early July 2020 reservation holders who still do not have a VIN, having to watch what is now basically a lottery system with some 2021 reservations, being the same exact specs, getting VIN's already. Basically a lot of people in different places in their Bronco journeys.

I guess the point of this is to say (other than I've consumed an excessive amount of the Beer Fund tonight, thank-you all), is that I think I'll always find a way to connect here on B6G by going back to my roots, and that's making Badges. Here's one I made today for the 11/15 gang. Remember when we all had our original Build Weeks everyone? 🤣

Countdown # - Why can't this be Zero 😂 🍺

Last edited:

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/22 Update - Two Bronco's were released today. This brings us down to 29 remaining. This past week and a half has really slowed down in the amount released. Sure hope things ramp up before the snow starts to fly.

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/23 Update - Three Broncos released from Dirt Mountain today. This brings us down to 26 remaining. @RednWhite89 being the big Softie on the list today :)! This brings the amount of Soft Tops left on the list down to 3.

Countdown #
-
giphy.gif

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/24 Update - Another Sad day today. Zero Bronco's on the DM Tracker were released. Number still stands at 26.

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 15281026-AB3C-4858-97AC-0FBAD7ED6773

Countdown # -
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/26 Update - Well I tried to lift the spirits of the thread by going a bit overboard with my typical .GIF shenanigan's as the Release numbers have been quite low as of late. Today has not broken that trend. Only one Bronco on our Dirt Mountain Tracker.

Special Notes - I haven't posted in a while how our "Delivery" numbers were looking. So here it is, ~82% of Bronco's that were on Dirt Mountain are now in the Driveways of their owners.

<5% are still remaining on Dirt Mountain. Which I guess is a milestone in and of itself.

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

Sponsored