First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a June 30 blend date. No one at the dealer knows where my Bronco is and they get new Broncos on a steady basis now so I don't want to hear about hard top problems or chip shortages.

What number did you call for Ford customer service? The number I called was less than helpful.
The trick seems to be to call the regular 1800 number and once you get through the 30 minute hold process ask to be transferred to "new vehicles". They escalated, called me back and in two days I had a build email.
Sponsored

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The trick seems to be to call the regular 1800 number and once you get through the 30 minute hold process ask to be transferred to "new vehicles". They escalated, called me back and in two days I had a build email.
I called and was told that my hard top was rescheduled to a later date and they didn't know why. They said I should be built by end of November but I won't hold my breath.

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By regular 1800 number do you mean 800-392-3673 or the Bronco Support Team number 800-334-4375?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
By regular 1800 number do you mean 800-392-3673 or the Bronco Support Team number 800-334-4375?
Either one can transfer you to the new vehicle support team, they were never able to do anything for me. I tried and tried; however, others have had better luck.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/17 Update - Is this Groundhogs day? For the 4th time in the past 5 days, absolutely no Bronco's on our tracker have been released. The release count is now only 1 Bronco in 5 days...

1637202047780.png

Special Notes - What makes the above news even sadder is that after yesterday's open-call for all Dirt Mountaineers who's rigs were not included on our tracker I ended up with 6 more lost souls added to the list. Our count is now back UP again to 38... There may be some sad faces come Christmas morning if these are not released soon.

giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well @Peejmane, its getting pretty quite. Do you you think it's time to put the Closed sign up on the thread or shall I keep posting my daily updates on here?

11/18 Update - Two Bronco's were released today, although unfortunately one of them is part of the Airbag Recall for the wait continues for them :(

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates giphy

Specials Notes - @Alexy.Bujold (aka King of Dirt Mountain - Blend Date 05/12/21) finally took Delivery of his Bronco today after waiting 190 days. CONGRATS man!

Six more lost souls have been added to the Dirt Mountain Tracker, so even though two have been released our Countdown # is still going in the wrong direction - We are not at 42.

giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well @Peejmane, its getting pretty quite. Do you you think it's time to put the Closed sign up on the thread or shall I keep posting my daily updates on here?

11/18 Update - Two Bronco's were released today, although unfortunately one of them is part of the Airbag Recall for the wait continues for them :(

1637281611634.png

Specials Notes - @Alexy.Bujold (aka King of Dirt Mountain - Blend Date 05/12/21) finally took Delivery of his Bronco today after waiting 190 days. CONGRATS man!

Six more lost souls have been added to the Dirt Mountain Tracker, so even though two have been released our Countdown # is still going in the wrong direction - We are not at 42.

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates giphy

No. It stays open. #NoBroncosLeftBehind

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

RunninRiot

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fingers crossed for at least 1 to be released today from June. Just 1.
It's me. I got my built email this morning at 6:15. I'm a 7/2 blend. I finally started to get ornery last week. I messaged Jim and Mike on Twitter. And wouldn't you know FMC reached out to me via Twitter that same day. On Monday I responded to FMC's direct message and of course they gave me the BS stock answer. I said I already knew everything they were telling me and that it wasn't good enough 139 days into this mess. I also called the Bronco line. On Tuesday the Twitter CS person said they will escalate it to the Manager and he will get back to me in 48 hours — which never happened, no surprise there. When I spoke to the person on the phone they said my Bronco had been in the shop 3 times since being built — August 8, November 3, and November 13 —and every time was banished back to the mountain.

This better be the best friggin vehicle Ford has ever made.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/19 Update - Got tied up with something last night so this update is coming a bit late. 3 Bronco's were released from Dirt Mountain. This bring us down to 39 remaining.

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates giphy-downsized-large

Countdown # -
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates giphy-downsized-large

giphy.gif
Sponsored