First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reservation is only “key” if only you’re within the 24hr window. After that might be a roll of the dice...

what i mean by that is after a certain reservation time point, it won’t matter if you’re in front of someone else if they run out of the parts on the list above 👆 you are waiting and if someone behind you is NOT wanting any of those items, they are getting theirs before you.
Exactly.
Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation is only “key” if only you’re within the 24hr window. After that might be a roll of the dice...

what i mean by that is after a certain reservation time point, it won’t matter if you’re in front of someone else if they run out of the parts on the list above 👆 you are waiting and if someone behind you is NOT wanting any of those items, they are getting theirs before you.
Do you know when the reservation window officially opened? According to Ford this is my timestamp:

2020-07-14 14:46

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you know when the reservation window officially opened? According to Ford this is my timestamp:

2020-07-14 14:46

I should probably check before I guess, I think it was 7pm CT on 7/13

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still find it incredible that “2-door” causes delay in producing a Bronco. All joking aside from the “is a 4-door a Bronco,” you have to admit it is nuts that someone like me who ordered a straight Base 2-door BRONCO may have to wait longer than those who ordered a Base 4-door station wagon.

It’s like McDonald’s saying a cheeseburger with ketchup will take longer than a cheeseburger dressed with strawberry yogurt because they didn’t anticipate the demand for ketchup on a burger.

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my reservation confirmation at 10:04 Central on 7/13, but the body of the email states my reservation date as 7/14. What time zone are they using? Eastern would still be 7/13.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still find it incredible that “2-door” causes delay in producing a Bronco. All joking aside from the “is a 4-door a Bronco,” you have to admit it is nuts that someone like me who ordered a straight Base 2-door BRONCO may have to wait longer than those who ordered a Base 4-door station wagon.

It’s like McDonald’s saying a cheeseburger with ketchup will take longer than a cheeseburger dressed with strawberry yogurt because they didn’t anticipate the demand for ketchup on a burger.
Your analogy is backwards. If you look at the actual numbers, your 2-door is the strawberry yogurt burger...

Ford Bronco 6 delayed features?? Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 16.06.02

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just to confuse that issue a bit more, reservation time stamp based on which dealer you chose. I know of someone who may be a mid-August reservation, who is actually the earliest res at his dealer. Where I sit, day 2 (July 15th), I'm somewhere around #91. This other person, even if his build mirrored mine, will probably get his Bronco 6+ months sooner than I will. What's up with that? Don't get me wrong though, I'm definitely happy for him. But seriously Ford?

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to confuse that issue a bit more, reservation time stamp based on which dealer you chose. I know of someone who may be a mid-August reservation, who is actually the earliest res at his dealer. Where I sit, day 2 (July 15th), I'm somewhere around #91. This other person, even if his build mirrored mine, will probably get his Bronco 6+ months sooner than I will. What's up with that? Don't get me wrong though, I'm definitely happy for him. But seriously Ford?
i wasn’t even going to open that can of worms with dealer selection 😂😂

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Britney Spears sold more records than Marshall Tucker Band, I’m sure, too. She’s still the strawberry yogurt.

Analogy had nothing to do with which has sold more. Ketchup burger was the only kind available for decades until being discontinued for 25 years, so to not anticipate more at least 36.7% of consumers would be dying for the ketchup burger is absurd.

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is UTC?

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still burns me up that the featured package (Sasquatch) in all the photos and marketing materials is on that list.
Yeah the SAS was really interesting to see in the list considering all they have been showing is that 😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I should probably check before I guess, I think it was 7pm CT on 7/13
Wow, mine is at 6pm on 7/14. All this time I was thinking I had a day 2 reservation but, I'm within the first 24 hours, so it could be said I have a day 1 rez. I think you just made my day.
Sponsored