Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are you seeing a timestamp? Are you talking about the time you received the confirmation email? Mine's weird too (like others I've heard of)...7/13 8:24 pm MDT but the email says my reservation was placed 7/14.
Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm pretty sure its UTC
I think it is UTC...I’m 7/14 as well, none of the 6 on my build, I’m still worried 😬. My sis in law is within week 1 res, she’s more hopeful than i am 😂😂

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, I’ll be damned. UTC is a new one on me. The fact that Ford is using a time standard created by people who think UTC is a correct acronym for “Coordinated Universal Time” is par for the course.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow, mine is at 6pm on 7/14. All this time I was thinking I had a day 2 reservation but, I'm within the first 24 hours, so it could be said I have a day 1 rez. I think you just made my day.
Most talk from dealers seems to lump 7/13 & 7/14 reservations as Day #1. 7/15 being Day #2.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I’ll be damned. UTC is a new one on me. The fact that Ford is using a time standard created by people who think UTC is a correct acronym for “Coordinated Universal Time” is par for the course.
Yeah, UTC is the international standard for time keeping. It allows everyone to basically sync their clocks up and speak a "common language"... super helpful when dealing with computers, internet stuff, international flights, military operations, and generally coordinating stuff around the globe.

You might recognize it as "GMT" or "Zulu Time."

The official abbreviation for Coordinated Universal Time is UTC. This abbreviation comes as a result of the International Telecommunication Union and the International Astronomical Union wanting to use the same abbreviation in all languages. English speakers originally proposed CUT (for "coordinated universal time"), while French speakers proposed TUC (for "temps universel coordonné"). The compromise that emerged was UTC,[6] which conforms to the pattern for the abbreviations of the variants of Universal Time (UT0, UT1, UT2, UT1R, etc.).[7]

Sponsored

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah the SAS was really interesting to see in the list considering all they have been showing is that 😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
i wasn’t even going to open that can of worms with dealer selection 😂😂
I THINK....and don't give that too much weight..... The hierarchy will look something like this

Reservation timestamp
Allocation
Parts constraints

Is that helpful? Well, maybe. It helps me feel better :LOL:

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The fact that Ford is using a time standard created by people who think UTC is a correct acronym for “Coordinated Universal Time” is par for the course.
What does DNA stand for?

National Dyslexic Association.

ba-dum (rimshot)

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

still do not understand why a 2dr would be on the possible delay list. If you can make a 4 dr you sure as hell can make 2 less....
It does not make since, but the doors are actually very different between the two models. Not being sarcastic. It must be another reason.
Sponsored