2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stop paying over MSRP. It's throwing money out the window. I picked up my 2023 Wildtrak for xplan pricing plus Price Pro. from having a old order taking it to 7k. Under Sticker.

My Shelby GT500 is the only car I have paid sticker price.

The Bronco is not a limited or hard to find car. Just go find the right dealer.
Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Stop paying over MSRP. It's throwing money out the window. I picked up my 2023 Wildtrak for xplan pricing plus Price Pro. from having a old order taking it to 7k. Under Sticker.

My Shelby GT500 is the only car I have paid sticker price.

The Bronco is not a limited or hard to find car. Just go find the right dealer.
I agree, but people won't listen to that. Especially those that were already swindled with a dealer markup.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm seeing dealers asking $30K over sticker for HE's, $50K for Braptors. I decided this morning to wait until Nov-Jan to order. If they are still stupid I'll wait longer.

Overcooked

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D WT, 2021 BMW 540,2024 BMW X7 M60i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you trying to figure out if you can afford a toy you need to choose a different toy.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They're out there... $60k w/14k miles!
Ford Bronco 62k for Everglades? IMG_7233.PNG

Sponsored

grannas211

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Wildtrak, '97 Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Or a Mercedes Benz C300 4 matic coupe..... 4 wheel drive and a much more comfortable family road trip environment. as long as you are keeping it on the road.
Funny enough that was my previous vehicle. It's AWD ( i know not to be a bad person). It obviously got much better mpg and rode like a dream. But you never get out and look back and go wow. At least I didn't. Plus can't take that puppy offroad. I'm obsessed with my Bronco. C300? Nah. IMO though.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Funny enough that was my previous vehicle. It's AWD ( i know not to be a bad person). It obviously got much better mpg and rode like a dream. But you never get out and look back and go wow. At least I didn't. Plus can't take that puppy offroad. I'm obsessed with my Bronco. C300? Nah. IMO though.
I both agree and disagree.... The Bronco is WAY more FUN! If I had to choose between them I pick the Bronco.... BUT my wife's car is an AMG night line 2dr coupe in matte grey... It does turn a lot of heads, but that is not really all that important, It is actually a very very comfortable car on the road. Especially on long trips... It was designed for the autobahn. It lives at speed. very different car for a very different purpose. The Bronco is for me..... I can go millions of places I would not even consider taking the Merc.... The Bronco is comfortable (not on the same scale as the Merc though).

My only point was each vehicle was designed for a different purpose. If your only purpose was a family road trip, point a to point b all on road.... I will take the Merc over the Bronco.... But for me the value of being able to do so many more adventures beyond point a to point b I choose the Bronco hands down.... On a side note... once some of my parts get here I will have about twice as much invested in the Bronco as we do in the wife's Merc.

Brumby

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Everglades went from being an excellent value to uncompetitive with other time levels due to dealer markups.

I was looking at one last year. The dealership was over $70k. It's still on their lot for $66k.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would never pay MSRP much less ADM on any mass produced vehicle.
Sponsored