Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Screen shot from the T&C video at the super celebration. Do you see the armrest/cup holders on this Everglades?
Ford Bronco Backseat cup holders confirmed for Everglades 8187CAFF-5A5E-4CC0-9FA5-D0FB3C0CB9DF
Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Screen shot from the T&C video at the super celebration. Do you see the armrest/cup holders on this Everglades?
Ford Bronco Backseat cup holders confirmed for Everglades 8187CAFF-5A5E-4CC0-9FA5-D0FB3C0CB9DF
Problem with using that as a reference is often automakers will just crib from existing parts (or plain forget to include something) in order to get "display properties" readied for an auto show. They'll brush it off as "pre-production vehicle; details may change before production," etc.

But right now, without an actual confirmation from a Ford rep, we have two unreliable sources - we've known the B&P to lie; we've known show vehicles to not always be 100%, so....

OP
OP
SurfsUp85

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my bronco last week, I can confirm no cup holders unfortunately.
Yah I had a feeling. I really think it will take effect when the raptor and Everglades to into production in a couple weeks.
Sponsored