Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok, I have the solution.
4 passengers, 1 driver.
2 unoccupied hands per passenger.
2x4=8
This is why they are optional as sometimes you will be riding solo.
Problem Solved.
Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
Sponsored

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I did a quick scan of all seating options in B&P. Only Navy Pier leather states the arm rest has cup holders. Every other seating type simply states the second row will have an armrest; even the leather Roast w/ Black option in OB. (I also notice Roast is stated as a manual seat)

Navy Pier is clearly the favored interior of the design team if accurate. Passengers on any other seating option can spill coffee on your laps for all they seem to care.

In all seriousness, it seems fairly silly to not put cupholders in all armrests, or only leather. Hopefully this is yet another B&P oversite.

Ford Bronco Missing cup holders found!? rn cupholder
It could be wrong as if it is not that would mean two different plastic mouldings which seems strange if not my guess the beverage holders moulding is slotted in the main moulding(on my ford car the cigerate ash cup is a seperate moulded cup which slots into the middle consoul just behind the two cup holdes)if this is right you might be able to get it through the parts department.

Sponsored

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's not missing - rear seat passengers will be thankful they're even along for the ride (and maybe an occasional air vent pointed towards them).

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i understand the jokes on this, just like the rear a/c vents, but it's just a comfort/convenience oversight by Ford. I expect the Bronco to include all of the features of the base model wrangler and then some. You always want to be beating the competition on all fronts, and this "silly" thing like the desire to have cupholders in a simple armrest in the back seat are some of the things people who will buy the vast majority of this product will look for.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Missing cup holders found!? ZomboMeme 15112020112225
problem solved,Rednek style
Exactly!!! When I used to drive home from college, my CJ7 had no cup holders, so I would use one of my hiking boots and put it between the two front seats. Did great keeping it cool with the hot metal floor (no carpet or anything).

feliciakaminski5

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can someone tell if they used Beeswax White items for managing cracked leather? I want to buy some for my bronco but having thoughts on it.
Sponsored