Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So in the old video of the Black 4dr in a Ford office I noticed a really good shot of the fold down center armrest in the back seat. This is the likely location of the missing 4dr cup holders now the real question is does it come in all materials or only leather as shown.

Ford Bronco Missing cup holders found!? A49541DE-CF46-427B-97C7-ECB771D4B2FB
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So in the old video of the Black 4dr in a Ford office I noticed a really good shot of the fold down center armrest in the back seat. This is the likely location of the missing 4dr cup holders now the real question is does it come in all materials or only leather as shown.

Ford Bronco Missing cup holders found!? A49541DE-CF46-427B-97C7-ECB771D4B2FB

My guess is only leather but time will tell I suppose. Anyone ask Mike Levine where the cup holders are in the rear? Love to see his response. My vote is a "Stay Tuned!" ?

OP
OP
ATLBronco75

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its optional on certain models. Look for the 8 cupholder option. I haven't checked which trims specifically.
Where did you see this? I can’t find it in build and price and none of the renderings show that armrest. I have two kids and desperately want it. Lol

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think we know where cup holder numbers 1,2,7,8 are but we’re missing 3,4,5,6.

My assumption is that 1 and 2 are the center front console. Numbers 7 and 8 are only available on the upgraded leather seats. (Which is why they are only an option for OB and above, which are the only trims available with leather seats option)

Another assumption is that cup holders 3,4,5,6 are the net cubbies in the four doors. We are hoping that the door nets are not counted as cup holders but there’s nowhere else they can be unless they have not been installed on any of the pre-production vehicles yet.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Where did you see this? I can’t find it in build and price and none of the renderings show that armrest. I have two kids and desperately want it. Lol
This is on Outer Banks and up.

Screenshot_20201115-072353_Chrome.jpg

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is where they were on my 4Runner. I did not have leather. It would be an whole thing to do if they only have cup holders to those that got leather.

dragon6172

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we know where cup holder numbers 1,2,7,8 are but we’re missing 3,4,5,6.
My assumption is that 1 and 2 are the center front console. Numbers 7 and 8 are only available on the upgraded leather seats. (Which is why they are only an option for OB and above, which are the only trims available with leather seats option)
Another assumption is that cup holders 3,4,5,6 are the net cubbies in the four doors. We are hoping that the door nets are not counted as cup holders but there’s nowhere else they can be unless they have not been installed on any of the pre-production vehicles yet.
Ford calls them beverage holders....which would seem to mean they aren't neccesarily designed for cups. So door nets that can hold a bottle of liquid can be marketed as beverage holders

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford calls them beverage holders....which would seem to mean they aren't neccesarily designed for cups. So door nets that can hold a bottle of liquid can be marketed as beverage holders
They should count the trunk too.

Best in class beverage holder capacity. 152 beverage holders.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The safe assumption with the info at hand is the armrest w/ cupholders is part of the leather upgrade. Which is why it's only listed under models w/ available leather, and standard on FE which has standard leather.

Leather is an over $2000 upgrade from cloth. I'd certainly hope paying over 2k for the upgrade would mean it comes with more than JUST the *partial* leather