First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's because I have TWO ordered. One 2D and same as you with that. NO BUILD DATE on my 7/13 res. Forget to add that. And thanks that your pleased as punch......
In that case, congratulations and good luck. That part about 2 orders and only one scheduled would have been a useful bit of information to include in one of your two posts……this isn’t the mind readers thread after all. I think I was setup and took the bait ….nicely played skdotsrq.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jedi2.0

Jedi2.0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's because I have TWO ordered. One 2D and same as you with that. NO BUILD DATE on my 7/13 res. Forget to add that. And thanks that your pleased as punch......
Just curious, not that it’s anyone’s business. Why order two? Are you planning to keep both of them?

The thought has crossed my mind to reserve another one right now. Reasoning, if god forbidding, it gets totaled in an accident it’s not a easily replaceable vehicle and want a spot in line as insurance to get a replacement.

sk.srq

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor SVT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If I didn’t get her and me one I’d be sleeping at your house.

zman1988

Wildtrak
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7/13 11 pm EST (refreshed site for three hours)
Ordered 3/1
Number 4 at my dealer

2dr Wildtrak/Area 51/Lux

No production email yet, hoping next week

If I don't get a MY21 might just get the new Tremor and put my order on hold for MY23

zman1988

Wildtrak
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

IN PRODUCTION. 4 door FE.

I have a 4 door First Edition that they sent me the Window Sticker on and confirmed it is in production. Site is about as clear as mud, but my dealer was able to see it was sent to plant for production. Had a 6/23 build date, was emailed that was moved to July 13. Looks like they got it sped up.

kind of cool to have my window sticker!!!

I am numero uno at my dealership. May even be numero uno (at least for a FE) in FL......COOL
Excuse me sir, but why are you here?

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m unfortunately in this boat and wondering how many others that have not received a build date with a 7/13 Reservation.

Badlands
2.7L
MIC
Lux
Tow
I have the same. 2dr. 7/13 10pm eastern.

My dealer (Granger) posted that there is only a slim chance of getting a non-FE 7/13 reservation with sas/lux built in 2021, unless it was already scheduled. The sas/lux parts are going to FE instead. Yet another case where Ford is ignoring reservation timestamp, since FEs that were reserved later will be built.

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

IN PRODUCTION. 4 door FE.

I have a 4 door First Edition that they sent me the Window Sticker on and confirmed it is in production. Site is about as clear as mud, but my dealer was able to see it was sent to plant for production. Had a 6/23 build date, was emailed that was moved to July 13. Looks like they got it sped up.

kind of cool to have my window sticker!!!

I am numero uno at my dealership. May even be numero uno (at least for a FE) in FL......COOL
Just saw your Vin number. Mine is close, about 250 less. Seems like I've been in production forever. Can't wait to be in build status. 7/13 @ 10:30 reservation. FE Lightning Blue/Black interior, no options added.

My wife reserved 7/13 @ 11:00. She hasn't heard anything from Ford. FE Cactus Gray/Black interior no options added.
Sponsored

Last edited: