Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7/16/2020 reservation, 1/28/21 ordered, My22 order date 11/2/2021. Badlands, Squatch, 2.7, MIC, High pkg and Tow. Still #novingang
You sir are F! I have the same build 😂
Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi All,

I have a reservation date of 10/19/2020 and have seen some posts on the forum from people at the same dealership as me getting their Broncos despite a later reservation date. I know others have unfulfilled reservations from much earlier than me, but I put together the following Google Doc to try and get an idea of just how many early reservation holders are still waiting on their vehicles. I'm hoping this will show if it's just outliers remaining, or if early reservation holders are completely getting shafted at this point. Having some hard numbers on how many people are getting bypassed also couldn't hurt in arguing against the current allocation system.

Just to avoid having data from everyone on the forum please only fill out if you reserved before 1/1/2021.

Please copy and paste this link into your browser to fill out the form: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oWaDS1yUvYPlBarF4r5_CSSVd6FTfrp5ETUPJ-vKsIU/edit#gid=0

A little after-the-fact, but adding a "2dr / 4dr" column would add some relevant data.

milla61

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi All,

I have a reservation date of 10/19/2020 and have seen some posts on the forum from people at the same dealership as me getting their Broncos despite a later reservation date. I know others have unfulfilled reservations from much earlier than me, but I put together the following Google Doc to try and get an idea of just how many early reservation holders are still waiting on their vehicles. I'm hoping this will show if it's just outliers remaining, or if early reservation holders are completely getting shafted at this point. Having some hard numbers on how many people are getting bypassed also couldn't hurt in arguing against the current allocation system.

Just to avoid having data from everyone on the forum please only fill out if you reserved before 1/1/2021.

Please copy and paste this link into your browser to fill out the form: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oWaDS1yUvYPlBarF4r5_CSSVd6FTfrp5ETUPJ-vKsIU/edit#gid=0

You should add a column for dealership. That way you could really tell if people are getting jumped.

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A little after-the-fact, but adding a "2dr / 4dr" column would add some relevant data.
You should add a column for dealership. That way you could really tell if people are getting jumped.
2dr/4dr, dealer and model. From what I’ve seen lately the Badlands production has been drastically reduced.

Sponsored

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi All,

First week res, badlands. zilch @Ford Motor Company @mrlevine I bet there are hundreds, if not thousands of us.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2dr/4dr, dealer and model. From what I’ve seen lately the Badlands production has been drastically reduced.
I don't think Badlands by itself is reduced, but as a high-end build, most Badlands orders are affected by the other constraints.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know its not my spread sheet, but I added a column for how many doors you bronco will be..