First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
7/13 - 2 hours and 2 minutes after Reservation Bank opened... Not scheduled šŸ˜•
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jedi2.0

Jedi2.0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a 7/13/20 reservation, 1/20/21 order date with the same build, and no build date email. šŸ˜¢
My 7/13 res is at like 11:00pm central. Not for lack of trying as soon as reservations opened ;). Iā€™m seeing that most of the 7/13 holders that did not get scheduled are around that time. The limbo is a little frustrating, but think weā€™ll see something soon.

I debated changing to the Soft Top to maybe get it sooner. After last weeks email, I actually changed it to a soft top, realized that if built in August it wouldnā€™t have the hard top kit and changed back to MIC the next day.

It would be nice if Ford could provide an approximation at any interval. If they could let us know what month, quarter or even year that would be helpful for financial planning.

DannyG

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 LR4, 1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/13 11
Iā€™m unfortunately in this boat and wondering how many others that have not received a build date with a 7/13 Reservation.

Badlands
2.7L
MIC
Lux
Tow
I have the same build. Reserved on 7/13 at 11 pm (after hours of trying to get the website work).

Nothing yet.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 7/13 res is at like 11:00pm central. Not for lack of trying as soon as reservations opened ;). Iā€™m seeing that most of the 7/13 holders that did not get scheduled are around that time. The limbo is a little frustrating, but think weā€™ll see something soon.

I debated changing to the Soft Top to maybe get it sooner. After last weeks email, I actually changed it to a soft top, realized that if built in August it wouldnā€™t have the hard top kit and changed back to MIC the next day.

It would be nice if Ford could provide an approximation at any interval. If they could let us know what month, quarter or even year that would be helpful for financial planning.
Absolutely on all points. I was refreshing like crazy on reservation night for hours, and finally got it through at 8:08 PDT - 11:08 EDT. I think you're right, we'll get an email in the next few weeks. Good luck, and Happy 4th of July!

Edit; should have mentioned my build is a 2 door Badlands, with the same options as yours.

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

07/13 reservation here too. Haven't heard a peep.

I was in the mid 60s out of the 113 allocations my dealer has. Last I checked I was dropped to #79 when you take into consideration the people after we who have received a VIN. Where I'm at in line now is anyones guess. What a fun launch this is!

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our friend Ross told me not to change anything at this point. I was going to remove something. But he said don't touch it.

Talking about PremierDrum.

sk.srq

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor SVT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
IN PRODUCTION. 4 door FE.

I have a 4 door First Edition that they sent me the Window Sticker on and confirmed it is in production. Site is about as clear as mud, but my dealer was able to see it was sent to plant for production. Had a 6/23 build date, was emailed that was moved to July 13. Looks like they got it sped up.

kind of cool to have my window sticker!!!

I am numero uno at my dealership. May even be numero uno (at least for a FE) in FL......COOL

Last edited:

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IN PRODUCTION. 4 door FE.

I have a 4 door First Edition that they sent me the Window Sticker on and confirmed it is in production. Site is about as clear as mud, but my dealer was able to see it was sent to plant for production. Had a 6/23 build date, was emailed that was moved to July 13. Looks like they got it sped up.

kind of cool to have my window sticker!!!

I am numero uno at my dealership. May even be numero uno (at least for a FE) in FL......COOL
Uhm, weā€™re all pleased as punch at your good fortune, but what part of 7/13 reservation WITHOUT a build date confused you?

Sponsored

sk.srq

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor SVT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Uhm, weā€™re all pleased as punch at your good fortune, but what part of 7/13 reservation WITHOUT a build date confused you?
It's because I have TWO ordered. One 2D and same as you with that. NO BUILD DATE on my 7/13 res. Forget to add that. And thanks that your pleased as punch......

OP
OP
Jedi2.0

Jedi2.0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our friend Ross told me not to change anything at this point. I was going to remove something. But he said don't touch it.

Talking about PremierDrum.
Agreed, And after more thought on MIC to Soft Top, I concluded that it would be better to wait for my build and get the MIC from the factory. All things considered, 2023 would be a long time to wait, and while Iā€™ll probably purchase a soft top as well to use depending on the season, itā€™s not feasible for all seasons and scenarios in my situation.

While I want the Bronco ASAP, Itā€™s better to think rational rather than emotional.

At the same time, my boss ā€œwifeā€ is pushing to purchase/finance a large plot of land and not knowing a round about timeframe for Bronco is making that difficult. Once the land offer is accepted, weā€™ll have to wait for that to close before purchasing the Bronco. My luck the Bronco will be ready right when weā€™re in the middle of the land deal.:)

Itā€™ll all work out, the not having any idea of when and being able to plan is the most frustrating part.

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

same club...

OP
OP
Jedi2.0

Jedi2.0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same:
Badlands
Sasquatch
High
Tow
MIC

I'm hoping to get it before next summer realistically.
I think that realistically all 7/13 res holders will get a 2021. Itā€™s just a matter of when. I think that delaying all hardtop setups besides MIC is going to help tremendously.

Webasto can focus on production of a single design. They now donā€™t have to tool the factory for the MOD, Dual and painted tops this year in prep for next. That should at a minimum allow fulfilling 7/13 reservations as MY21.
Sponsored