Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi All,

I have a reservation date of 10/19/2020 and have seen some posts on the forum from people at the same dealership as me getting their Broncos despite a later reservation date. I know others have unfulfilled reservations from much earlier than me, but I put together the following Google Doc to try and get an idea of just how many early reservation holders are still waiting on their vehicles. I'm hoping this will show if it's just outliers remaining, or if early reservation holders are completely getting shafted at this point. Having some hard numbers on how many people are getting bypassed also couldn't hurt in arguing against the current allocation system.

Just to avoid having data from everyone on the forum please only fill out if you reserved before 1/1/2021.

Please copy and paste this link into your browser to fill out the form: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oWaDS1yUvYPlBarF4r5_CSSVd6FTfrp5ETUPJ-vKsIU/edit#gid=0

Sponsored

Last edited:

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can proudly add me to this list. First day reservation holder with January 22 first order and October 25 reorder. Now it’s February 17!

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
something like 2/3 of the reservations were in the first few days. Assuming those folks are at least as committed as the ones that followed, call it 2/3 of the 125K orders generated. About 45K orders done last year at best. Means a minimum of 80K x .666 or just over 50K early reservations are almost for sure waiting and that is a conservative estimate.

Mid/late October is a late reservation, BTW.

Doc Brown

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
July 16, 2020 reservation. No build date yet.

Sponsored

PistolPete

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

7/15/20 reservation originally 7/14 but Ford botched that. Absolutely nothing.

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reservation date December ??, 2020, 2.3, OBX, mid-Pkg, Tow, MIC, Small Dealer originally had a priority code 10. (I know, that means nothing!)

I have had the same generic communication as everyone else... Very IRKED, (AGAIN, like everyone else), that it is taking this long with NO COMMUNICATION and NO PROJECTED DATES as indicated by FORD that we "should" have received May of 2021!

FORD, have you listened to the news lately? The FED's are anticipating SEVERAL RATES HIKES THIS YEAR!!!! We might be locked in on a price for the BRONCO (questionable??) but, for all of us that CAN'T pay cash in FULL for the LONG-AWAITED BRONCO, you are still FORCING US to pay more! JUST, SO OVER THIS! FED UP!

SORRY... Just NEEDED TO RANT! Now, I will await all of the snarky comments to follow! :rolleyes:

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

early reservation holders
if you reserved before 1/1/2021
Bahahahaha

First day reservation
7/13 was the first day and that’s the trouble with the “first day” folks; you’re not doing yourself any favors by mentally convincing yourself that you have a first day reservation when you don’t and it only upsets you when you somehow can’t figure out how other reservations got in front of you.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is unnecessary IMHO. To answer your question, no it's not just outliers who are still waiting. Most people who reserved in 2020 are still waiting, particularly reservations as late as October.

# of reservations has precious little to do with how many Broncos go to each dealer. Your dealer's allocation and the parts constraints on your vehicle matter much, much more than your reservation timestamp.

10Terp

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Expedition, '12 Mustang GT, '06 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Done...maybe I'll have a car by 2026.

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Done. The folks walking into a dealer without a reservation and getting a build (even for a 2dr) within a couple of months is totally infuriating. I know that the vast majority of reservations went down during the first three days of the July 2020 opening ("early"), but if you have a reservation in 2020 ("late") it should still count over people with no reservation. Reservation 11/2020, Order 3/2021, Re-order 10/2021, no build scheduled. Base 2dr, 2.3L manual, non-squatch, roof rack, aux switches, front bumper.

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/16/2020 reservation, 1/28/21 ordered, My22 order date 11/2/2021. Badlands, Squatch, 2.7, MIC, High pkg and Tow. Still #novingang
Sponsored