Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Greetings everyone,

I'm trying to be an optimist. Here's a few quick notes.

Scheduling - As of 2 p.m. CST we've had 8 Broncos schedule today.

7 are badlands either high or lux package.

4 yes 4 have sasquatch!

All are soft tops. I know it's not ideal, but if you can swing a soft top I'd encourage you to do so. The prep kit will help down the road.

Dealer allocation - Total output for 2021 has gone down, by how much I don't know. We still believe we'll fill 100% of our allocation with retail orders. We've been fortunate enough to have a lot of Bronco customers switch to a soft top.

Your dealership allocation will be reduced in kind by the total number nationally. If your dealer had 100 orders and overall production is cut 10% they'll receive 90. Even if they get stock orders with a lack of soft top retail demand. Ford isn't going to shift allocation from one store to another based on "buildable" orders. If I have 300 retail soft top orders and I have 100 allocation. I'll still be reduced by that hypothetical 10% like every other dealer.

First Edition - My impression is that your Bronco will be built in 2021, these will get priority for hard tops whenever the "fixed" ones are available.

Please email [email protected] if the recent news has pushed you to a soft top. We'll be happy to help.
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the continued communication @Zach@Granger. Mine is part of the group parked in the lot, so we'll see how long that group takes to work through as well. Now we wait...

TroutBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Greetings everyone,

4 yes 4 have sasquatch!

All are soft tops. I know it's not ideal, but if you can swing a soft top I'd encourage you to do so. The prep kit will help down the road.

Dealer allocation - Total output for 2021 has gone down, by how much I don't know. We still believe we'll fill 100% of our allocation with retail orders. We've been fortunate enough to have a lot of Bronco customers switch to a soft top.

Your dealership allocation will be reduced in kind by the total number nationally. If your dealer had 100 orders and overall production is cut 10% they'll receive 90. Even if they get stock orders with a lack of soft top retail demand. Ford isn't going to shift allocation from one store to another based on "buildable" orders. If I have 300 retail soft top orders and I have 100 allocation. I'll still be reduced by that hypothetical 10% like every other dealer.

First Edition - My impression is that your Bronco will be built in 2021, these will get priority for hard tops whenever the "fixed" ones are available.

Please email [email protected] if the recent news has pushed you to a soft top. We'll be happy to help.
But prep kits won’t come with those builds I don’t think - not until September

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We appreciate your optimism, communication and transparency.

The gorilla in the room remains unanswerable. “When?”

As a 2D/Sas/2.7 guy this is just another black eye lost in the corners of insanity. If we are to wait until SP22 the real question is when in 22. March? Yeah, ok. August? No.

Many of us need to plan our lives far in advance and this is seriously messing with my zen thing man. 😎

thanks for your help to keep us partially sane.

- Nels

Sponsored

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Zach@Granger so if I’m taking this the right way, my 2-door, 2.3L, Lux with tow and nonsquatch will not be scheduled this year, no way possible, and I should hope for maybe next summer? Also, still no way possible for me to switch to a soft top?

Fayettenam88

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As always, thanks to you and the Granger team's top-notch communication.

Do you know many of Granger's allocations have been scheduled or built after today's scheduling?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We appreciate your optimism, communication and transparency.

The gorilla in the room remains unanswerable. “When?”

As a 2D/Sas/2.7 guy this is just another black eye lost in the corners of insanity. If we are to wait until SP22 the real question is when in 22. March? Yeah, ok. August? No.

Many of us need to plan our lives far in advance and this is seriously messing with my zen thing man. 😎

thanks for your help to keep us partially sane.

- Nels
I get it. It's hard to tell on that.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger so if I’m taking this the right way, my 2-door, 2.3L, Lux with tow and nonsquatch will not be scheduled this year, no way possible, and I should hope for maybe next summer? Also, still no way possible for me to switch to a soft top?
No real good answer for a 2 door. I wouldn't plan on a 2021 unless you have a FE.

Sponsored

TroutBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It'll be on there.
What is included in the hardtop prep kit, and when will accessory hardtops be available for purchase?
The hardtop prep kit is included on all 4-door soft-top orders, effective with September 2021 production. The kit includes the proper connections for the rear windshield wiper and rear defroster, as well as the controls needed for these features. Based on existing production demand, we anticipate accessory hardtop roofs will be available for purchase via your dealership in the 2023 calendar year. Customers looking to get in a Bronco sooner should consider ordering a soft top with a hardtop prep kit.

From FORD's FAQ. I sure hope you are right for the next 2 weeks of builds!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Greetings everyone,

4 yes 4 have sasquatch!

I would assume that Granger will notify a customer if the dealership gets notified (via dealership computer) that their Bronco has been built and/or shipped? Obviously, we're not going to get any info from Ford. I have an Bend Big w/MIC and a blend date of 08/05! A little notification from Ford in advance so one can have in his ducks in order and make travel plans so the purchase can go smooth. Thanks!

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I still see no silver for me... 2-door purgatory till next year.
I’m a 7/13 reservation and refuse to bend over and buy that four door thing. The silver lining for us is that we won’t pay to participate in the Bronco Beta test and we should be near the top of the list for MY22 production.